Pages

Friday 31 July 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 61

Chapter 61.
A very short chapter.
Anyway, time to evolve.
61 I'm going to evolve! Part 2

Well then, it's good that the monkeys have been exterminated, but what should I do in the future?
For the time being, the surroundings are quiet.
Other monsters didn't come near in spite of the noise here.
It might avoid it because it's noisy.
At any rate, it looks like there's time.
It's hard to say that it's safe if I make a simple home near the ceiling again, but if it's a weak monster, it won't be able to approach.

To be frank, I think that I can evolve if it's now.
Although I don't know how long is the interval when I lose my consciousness after I evolve, judging from my sense before, I don't think it's a long time.
It's just a sense, so I can't expect on it.

Either way, whatever the case is, evolution is haunted by danger.
Then, it doesn't looks like it's a good timing to evolve if I exclude the large amount of food that was secured unexpectedly.
When saying whether I should evolve or not, I will absolutely evolve.

Besides, if I assume that I don't evolve, I might stop at level 10.
After I became level 10, I have killed a considerable number of monkeys.
But, the level didn't rise after all.
It's good if the experience points was insufficient, but there's a possibility that I may not grow anymore if I don't evolve.
When thinking about it, I think I should acknowledge the risks and evolve.

The problem is which one should I evolve.
Taratect and Small Poison Taratect.

Un.
I don't know.
Last time, there was a clear difference that is the deteriorating species and the normal species, but I don't know what to choose this time.
I think that Taratect is probably the evolution to become an adult.
But, it's unknown that how much I will change.
I also don't know about the Poison.
Because it's has 'Poison' on the name, it might strengthen the poison-type abilities, but how about the others?

I'm at a loss.
It would be good if "Appraisal" is possible at such time.
"Appraisal", possible?

Huh?
At bottom of the appraisal result of the status, there's something that looks like an alert.
Eh, evolution possible?
What's this?
The word "Evolution Possible" is blinking.
Hmm?
I double appraise it just in case.

『Evolution Possible:Taratect or Small Poison Taratect』

Wh...at!?
Appraisal-san, are you serious!?
You're the best!
Yossha!
With this, I can appraise my evolution!
No, recently, Appraisal-san's function is not ordinary.
I appraise it immediately.

『Taratect:The standard adult form of the spider-type monster called the Taratect. Carnivorous and has poison in its fang』
『Small Poison Taratect:The rare species hatchling of the spider-type monster called the Taratect. It has very powerful poison』

I have decided it.
The poison one.
I mean, it's a rare species, you know?
Rare, it's rare.
I would obviously pick the rare one if you ask me to pick a standard or a rare.
Japanese are weak against words like "rare" or "limited".

Now that it's decided, I need to make a simple home first.
Ah, I don't have much stamina left.
Here, I should eat a nearby monkey and recover my stamina.

Fuu, thank you for the meal.
Well then, let's make a simple home.

The empty rocky area, well, what can I say about it!
An excellent cobweb is there!
This time it's without rock.
In this state where the monkeys stick all over the place, it won't be a camouflage even if I use the rock.

However, I'm tired.
Mentally and physically.
After such a fierce battle, of course I will be tired.
Although faint is different with sleeping, it feels like a short rest.

《Individual Small Taratect evolves into Small Poison Taratect》

Yes.
Therefore, good night.

《Evolution completed》
《Became the Small Poison Taratect species》
《Every basic ability rose》
《Level Up Bonus:Skill Proficiency was acquired》
《Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Poison Fang LV8』 has become 『Poison Fang LV9』》
《Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Spider Thread LV8』 has become 『Spider Thread LV9』》
《Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Thread Manipulation LV7』 has become 『Thread Manipulation LV8』》
《Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Concentration LV4』 has become 『Concentration LV5』》
《Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Appraisal LV7』 has become 『Appraisal LV8』》
《Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Heresy Magic LV2』 has become 『Heresy Magic LV3』》
《Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Shadow Magic LV1』 has become 『Shadow Magic LV2』》
《Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Poison Magic LV1』 has become 『Poison Magic LV2』》
《Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Poison Resistance LV7』 has become 『Poison Resistance LV8』》
《Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Petrifaction Resistance LV2』 has become 『Petrifaction Resistance LV3』》
《Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Faint Resistance LV1』 has become 『Faint Resistance LV2』》
《Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Heresy Resistance LV1』 has become 『Heresy Resistance LV2』》
《Acquired skill 『Poison Attack LV5』 by evolution》
《『Poison Fang LV9』 has unified with 『Poison Attack LV5』》
《Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Poison Attack LV5』 has become 『Poison Attack LV9』》
《Skill points gained》

12 comments:

  1. First? Thx for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chapter Joshua! Wow that boost to [Poison Attack]!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your releases are so fast; thanks for your work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Japanese are weak against words like "rare" or "limited"....

    And that's the reason for her choice... X'D

    ReplyDelete
  5. magical girl kumoko-chan is broken...what is this...Poison Attack lvl 9?

    IT actually got such broken sounding skill?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poison attack is probably a inborn ability lv5 for small poison spider which then became lv9 as she already has lv9 poison because of poison fang

      Delete
  6. I'm not Japanese but I'm weak against words like "rare" and "limited" too XD

    ReplyDelete