Pages

Monday 6 July 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter S2

Side story 2.
The next 2 chapters will be out in about 1-2 hours I think.

Suggest me some names suitable for this:

シュレイン・ザガン・アナレイト

I used Shurein Zagan Anareich.




S2 The fourth prince

It's warm, like being soaked in lukewarm water.
I can feel security in the warm feeling wrapping myself vaguely.
It ends after a while and I go out through a small hole.
I feel uneasy after losing the warmth but after going out, I can feel of freedom.
It is my oldest memory for now.




「Your Highness, you will catch a cold if you stay here」

The voice of a maid reaches my ear when I'm looking outside from the window.
Now that you say it, it's certainly cold.
The scenery outside is covered in snow.
I was enjoyed looking at the snowy scenery but it seems that I have been standing here for a long time.
It looks like recently, I will forget about the time when I concentrate on something.

「Yes. Let's return」

The maid lifts me up..... and carries me to the bed.
There was a person on the big bed.
It's still a young baby.
The baby is sleeping comfortably.
I gently laid next to the baby.
The crib is a special ordered product that was made so that two babies can sleep in it.

You should be able to understand what am I now.
I am a baby.

Why I, who is a baby can think clearly? It's because I have my memories of my previous life.
I was an ordinary high school student in my previous life.
When I noticed, I became a baby.

It's probably the so-called reincarnation.
A dead man being reborn as a different man.
That means that I died in my previous life.
My last memory of my previous life was attending the Japanese Language class.
At that time, I found a crack in the space above the classroom and from there on, I have no memories of it.

A crack in the space, such a thing doesn't usually happen in the Earth.
That's probably the cause of my death.
And somehow I was reborn with the memories of my previous life.

I cannot say that there's no regrets in my previous life.
It's full of regrets.
I'm still in the middle of my youth and I wanted to play more with my friends. And also I didn't have the chance to get a girlfriend of the same age.
In addition, I think I am undutiful to my parents to die earlier than my grandparents.
I feel depressed when I thought that I would never be able to meet my family anymore.

I am worried about the state of my school after I died.
I remember correctly that the crack exploded.
I died because of that but how are the others?
Kyouya, Kanata, Hasebe-san who sits next to me, everyone, did everyone die together with me?
I become scared when I think so.
It was normal during the morning but now, it's impossible to meet anymore.



After being reincarnated, I continued to fight against the uneasiness crushing me.
Without understanding what's going on, I became a baby when I noticed it. It's obvious that I feel uneasy in this situation.
Moreover, the country where I was reborn is not Japan.
It was not even in Earth.
Here is not Earth but a different world.

I didn't know that at the beginning.
I don't understand the words here and I never went out of the nursery before.
Therefore, there's a lot of things that I don't know.
At first, I thought that it was a country in Europe.
But the moment I saw magic, I knew I'm not in Earth.

There's magic in this world.
The first time I saw magic was when the time where the great person of the church gave me something called blessing.
Sparkling light surrounded me and I can feel that my body was full of power.
It was neither an imagination nor a trick.
I realized there was magic after experiencing it.

At first, I was excited at the fact that magic exists.
But later, I became uneasy again.
In a world with magic, can I do well in this world?
I was really just an ordinary man in my previous life.
When I was in Japan, there's no inconveniences in my life.
But in this world, I not allowed to be ordinary.
Can I live up to expectations?
I become uneasy.

I learned the words desperately.
It's more terrifying than I imagined that I don't understand the words here.
I don't understand what the other party says.
I didn't think that I felt so helpless.
It's like I'm the only one in the world being isolated.

I'm uneasy because I was reincarnated in a different world.
I'm uneasy because I don't understand the words.
I'm uneasy because I don't know whether I can do well or not in the future.
I, who was uneasy in everything was saved by my younger sister who's sleeping peacefully next to me.
This small younger sister who was born of a different mother did not held any uneasiness.
She looks carefree as if the world doesn't have anything uneasy.
Well, it's natural because it's a baby.
A frail existence that depends on the world and leaving all to the others.
Originally, a baby is such an existence.
I feel this uneasy is because I have the memories of my previous life.

And I realized.
Because I have the memories of my previous life, I should at least be mentally stronger than my younger sister.
And yet, why am I troubled with my worries when my younger sister next to me look so peaceful.
I am the older brother of this child.
How can an older brother show a miserable appearance to the younger sister.
As an older brother, I need to show a cool appearance to my younger sister.

It's just a mere vanity. ( ただの見栄といえばそれまで。TL note: not sure about this)
However, after that, I stopped worrying.
Though the uneasiness has not disappear yet.
But I want to at least protect this powerless younger sister.

I learned words and I get to know about this world from the voices little by little.
I moved my body of a baby forcefully so that I can move as soon as possible.
Thanks to that, I was able to crawl earlier than normal babies.
Like this, I mustered my motivation from the appearance of my younger sister.
In order to become an older brother that my younger sister can be proud of it.

It was the starting point of the Fourth Prince of Anareich Kingdom, Shurein Zagan Anareich.

32 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like he's going to be an awesome prince XD

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the new chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess he already walk on the path of siscon with how much he mention his sister at the end. though I wonder if this guy will meet our spider MC or not since he's just a baby and it would probably take decade up before he have a chance to encounter something like giant spider who run at the first sight of human.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Quick follow up on the comment I made on Ch 17 because you did it again in this chapter ;-)
    "Kyouya, Kanata, Hasebe-san who sits next to me, everyone, did everyone died together with me?" -> did everyone die together and
    "I didn't thought that I felt so helpless." -> didn't think

    and thanks for the new chapters, the story looks really good and interesting. Thank you for translating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now quickly change:
      "Did everyone died together with me and"
      -> "Kyouya, Kanata, Hasebe-san who sits next to me, everyone, did everyone die together with me?"

      Delete
    2. Lol. What are you trying to do? I changed back to the original one.

      Delete
    3. Sorry, i guess my answer was kinda confusing, what I wrote was only was the correct part of the whole sentence ;-) so "Kyouya, Kanata, Hasebe-san who sits next to me, everyone, did everyone died together with me?" should be "Kyouya, Kanata, Hasebe-san who sits next to me, everyone, did everyone die together with me?"

      so I guess I thought you messed up the correction and you thought the thing I posted (in my first comment) was the whole sentence... lol
      I guess I have to work on my conversation skills.

      Delete
    4. Oh, okay. I understand. I'm glad that there are people who are willing to correct my mistakes because I, myself don't notice the mistake. If there's any mistakes, feel free to correct me.

      Delete
    5. I sure as hell can do that, so how deep down the rabit hole you wanna go? like missing third person s, or maybe not that deep?

      Delete
    6. Well, I know that my translations or my english is bad.

      Delete
    7. Well I know that you can translate, I can only point at other people's work and point out how "bad" they are...

      Delete
  5. Eh... Isn't this character surprisingly talented? If the timeline for him is the same as the one for mc, then he learned a foreign language in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Learning languange is easy peasy, writing and reading is the hard one.

      Delete
    2. I'd say it different from each person.
      Learning languages is especially hard for me.

      Delete
    3. Complete immersion works a lot faster than trying to learn a language by studying. Furthermore, this is an individual who both wants to learn the language and has an adult level of intelligence.

      Delete
  6. So is our MC the demon king at this guy the hero? And they know each other in their previous life... I ship 'em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think our MC will end up more gluttonous than evil. Your cake or your life!

      Delete
  7. MC seems to be that hasebe girl He mentions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, the MC is the creepy girl, "Rihoko". She mentioned that she doesn't have any friends.

      Delete
    2. Eh I though the mc is wakaba (or wakada) hiiro(hiro) or maybe I remember it wrong.

      Delete
  8. i need to read this to understand the history in the novel or i can ignore it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better read them..all the side stories will come together later in the series..
      I really regretted doing that before TT^TT

      Delete
  9. the name of the kingdom is "Anareich".
    Am I the only one who think of the anagram Arachne because of it ?
    There is just the "i", which is not always pronounced in japanese.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As I read this, I was editing it in my head anyway, so I wrote down my edits in case you want to post them:
    S2 The fourth prince

    It feels warm, like soaking in a lukewarm bath.
    I feel vaguely secure in the warm feeling that wraps around me.
    After a while, the feeling ends, and I come out through a small hole.
    I feel uneasy after losing such warmth, but after going out, I feel a sense of freedom.
    As of now, that is my oldest memory.




    「Your Highness, you will catch a cold if you stay here」

    The voice of a maid reaches my ear as I'm looking out from the window.
    Now that you mention it, it is indeed cold.
    The vista outside is blanketed in snow.
    I was enjoying the view of the snowy expanse, but it seems that I have been standing here for quite some time.
    It seems that recently, time gets away from me when I’m concentrating on something.

    「Yes. Let's return」

    The maid lifts me up..... and carries me to the bed.
    There’s another person lying on the big bed.
    It's a still young baby.
    The baby is sleeping comfortably.
    I am gently laid next to the baby.
    The crib we’re in is specially ordered. It was made so that two babies can sleep in it together.

    You should be able to understand by now what I am.
    I am a baby.

    How is it that I, a baby, can think so clearly? It's because I have memories from my previous life.
    I was an ordinary high school student in a previous life.
    But before I noticed, I had become a baby.

    It's probably what they call ‘reincarnation’.
    When a man dies and is reborn as a different man.
    That means that I must have died in my previous life.
    The last memory I have from my previous life was me attending the Japanese Language class.
    Specifically, the time during class that I found a crack in the air above the middle of the room. From that moment on, I have no further memories.

    A crack in the air, such a thing doesn't usually happen on Earth.
    That's probably the cause of my death.
    And somehow I was reborn with the memories from my previous life.

    I cannot say that I carry no regrets from my previous life.
    I’m full of regret.
    It was still in the middle of my youth and I wanted to have more fun with my friends. Also, I didn't have the chance to get a girlfriend my age.
    Additionally, I think I was an undutiful son to die earlier than my grandparents.
    I get depressed when I think about never being able to meet my family again.

    I worry about the state of the school after I died.
    I definitely remember the crack exploding.
    I died because of that, but how about the others?
    Kyouya, Kanata, Hasebe-san who sits next to me. Everyone, did everyone else die as well?
    It’s scary to think it’s true.
    It was just an ordinary morning, but I’ll never see them again.



    After reincarnation, I continually fight against a crushing uneasiness.
    Without understanding what was going on, I had become a baby. Naturally I feel uneasy in this situation.
    Moreover, the country in which I was reborn is not Japan.
    It was not even on Earth.
    This isn’t Earth, but a different world altogether.

    I didn't realize that at first.
    I don't understand the language here and I never went outside of the nursery.
    Because of that, there's a number of things that I just didn't know.
    At first, I thought that I was in a European country.
    But the moment I saw magic, I knew I wasn’t on Earth.

    There's magic in this world.
    The first time I saw magic was when an elder of the church came and gave me something called a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sparkling light surrounded me and I could feel my body fill with power.
    It was neither my imagination nor was it a trick.
    I realized that there was real magic after experiencing it.

    At first, I was excited to find out that real magic exists.
    But soon, I became uneasy again.
    In a world filled with magic, will I be able to thrive?
    I was just an ordinary teen in my previous life.
    When I was in Japan, my life was fairly simple.
    But here, in this world, I am not allowed to be ordinary.
    Can I live up to expectations?
    This is making me uneasy.

    I desperately sought to learn the language.
    It's more terrifying than I would have imagined, not being able to understand the words here.
    I don't understand what the other person is saying.
    I didn't think that I would feel so helpless.
    It's like I'm living in a world cut off from everyone else.

    I'm uneasy because I was reincarnated in a different world.
    I'm uneasy because I don't understand the words.
    I'm uneasy because I don't know whether or not I can do well in the future.
    I, who was feeling uneasy about everything, was saved by a younger sister who's been sleeping peacefully next to me.
    This tiny younger sister who was born of a different mother did not hold any uneasiness.
    She looks carefree - as if the world doesn't hold any challenges.
    Well, that’s only natural. She’s a baby.
    A frail existence that depends on leaving everything in the world to others.
    Normally, a baby is such an existence.
    I feel this uneasy because I have the memories from my previous life.

    And I realize.
    Because I have the memories of my previous life, I should at least be mentally stronger than my little sister.
    And yet, I am troubled with these myriad worries while my little sister lies next to me looking so peaceful.
    I am this child’s older brother.
    How can an older brother show such a miserable appearance to their little sister.
    As an older brother, I need to show a cooler appearance.

    It's just my mere vanity. ( ただの見栄といえばそれまで。TL note: not sure about this)
    However, after realizing that, I was able to relax.
    Though I cuoldn’t make my uneasiness completely disappear, I want to at least protect this powerless little sister.

    As time passed, I learnt words and I got to know about this world from the surrounding voices little by little.
    I exercised my little baby body forcefully so that I could begin to move as quickly as possible.
    Thanks to that, I was able to crawl earlier than normal babies.
    Like this, I mustered my motivation from the presence of my little sister.
    In order to become an older brother of whom my little sister can be proud.

    This was the starting point of the Fourth Prince of Anareich Kingdom, Shurein Zagan Anareich.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you'd like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to view this eye-opening video to unveil a weird little secret that has the power to get you your very own harem of hot women:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope he grows up to not to think with his lower body. He's already a siscon tho.

    //*THANKS*/

    ReplyDelete