Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter S21

Shun 21.
The world's truth revealed.
Read slowly because that part is very, very, very long.


S21 The world's truth

Ten days passed after we escape from the royal capital.

After that, we break through the soldiers that surrounded us, and somehow escape from the royal capital.
By Leston-niisama becoming the decoy.

「We will gain time. Oka-san, Let's meet at the 16th hideout」

He says so, and led his unit and charged to the soldiers.
I hesitated, but with the desire of protecting Katia who's carried in my arms and because my shoulder was pulled by Hyrinth-san, I decided to leave Leston-niisama and escape.
However, it was a mistake.

Leston-niisama didn't appeared at the 16th hideout that we are told to meet here.

I should have hold back Leston-niisama forcibly that time.
If I do so, then more people should be here.
The people in this hideout now are me, Sensei, Hyrinth-san, and Katia. Only 4 of us.
Leston-niisama, Clevea as well as the people of Nii-sama's unit, not a single person reached here.
If I fought together with Nii-sama at that time, it might turn out more different.

But, I actually understand.
I at that time can't leave Katia alone and fight.
Katia who broke from the brainwash, shot a magic to herself.
It was a high power wide range annihilation magic that can blow up a large number of people.
Usually, she would have died.
Even though I recovered her, Katia was awfully weakened.

I can't fight properly while carrying Katia in my arms.
That's right, I understand it.
Even though I understand, regret becomes stronger.

It's not only the time we escape.
Now that I think of it, when I talk to Sue and Katia with Telepathy, there was a strange feeling.
Sue was somehow strange, and as for Katia, even though it's a Telepathy between the two of us only, Japanese was not used.
Even though Katia always uses Japanese to speak with me when it's just the two of us.

The abnormality happened.
And yet, I was not able to notice it.
If I notice it, I won't allow Yuugo to raise such a thing.

I practice swing without holding a sword in the room to dispel the sunken thoughts.
Only when I move my body, I can end without thinking anything.

When I was immersing myself without thinking about a useless thing, the door was knocked.

「What are you doing?」
「Katia, is it already okay to walk?」

It's Katia who was bedridden until just recently that opened the door and entered.

「Ah. My body is already okay. My head still aches sometimes though」
「Don't force yourself, okay? Even if the brainwash was broken, it doesn't means that the effect completely disappear」

Yuugo's brainwash is ingrained.
Although Katia succeeded in regaining her consciousness for an instant by willpower, being able to do that was a suicide.
Otherwise, it can't be helped because the brainwash power was too strong.
Although the effect of the brainwash has already disappeared now, Katia is still suffers from an unknown headache.

「It's all right. Ah, and, I want Shun to appraise me」
「Appraise?」
「Ah. It's a new skill that I acquired, but I never heard of this skill before. As much as I remember, I think that it's not in the skill encyclopedia, but because I don't know the effect, I thought that I should have Shun appraise it」
「Ah, I see. I understand」

I activate "Appraisal" aiming at Katia.
Certainly, there's a skill that's not in the list is added.
It's a skill that I don't have.

『Divinity Area Expansion:Divinity area is expanded』

I don't understand it even if I appraise it.
Let's appraise it further.

『Divinity Area:The deep area of soul that the life possess. The root of all lives, and it's also your own final dependence area』

After all, I don't understand it.

「Sorry. I don't understand it」
「Even if you appraise it?」
「Ah. Although it seems to say something like soul, I don't know what effect it has with that」

Both of us incline our heads to the side.

「Well, never mind. And, "Heresy Resistance" also rose」
「Ah. That's probably because you broke from Yuugo's brainwash」
「Next is "Parallel Will"?」
「When you turn on the skill, you will temporary become like split personality」
「What's that? Is there a meaning to do that?」
「It's possible for one side to fight as usual and the other side use magic」
「What's that? Isn't that unfair?」
「If you think that you will become the force of two temporarily, it's quite unfair」
「Oh. Then, on at once」
「Ah, don't use it usually. Although I tried it when I acquired the skill, if you keep it on regularly, you will get confused whether who's the real one. After all, multiple personality is one of the mental illness. It's better to turn it off in your daily life, and turn it on when fighting」
「Oufu. What a scary skill」
「By the way」
「Un?」
「Aren't you close?」

Katia is in front of me.
The distance is extremely near.
Because I'm taller, I have to look down, but that angle, her chest.

「Don't mind it」
「No, of course I will mind. Even if you're a former man, you're a woman now」
「So, Shun look at me like that. Hmm」
「Ah, no, this, um, it's that, it's the man's nature」
「Hmm. Then, will you react if I do this?」

Katia steps another step forward, and presses her chest against my body.

「I give up! Please stop teasing me!」
「How innocent」

Katia steps back while laughing.

「How is it? Did your feelings recover a little?」
「A-Ah. I see. Thank you」

I see.
Katia do such a thing on purpose to relieve my consciousness a little.
Really, a thoughtful person.

「Hey, I want to ask one thing. The Treatment Magic you used that time, it's not a normal Treatment Magic, right?」

Katia asks so.

[Then, Leston's excecution will be held three days later, huh?]
[Yes. Please make sure that this is not transmitted to Shun-kun]

I who was going to answer have sensed that conversation by Telepathy.
I rush out of the room in a hurry.

「Sensei! Is it true that Leston-niisama is going to be executed!?」
「Shun-kun!? How, ah, you used Telepathy」
「Such thing doesn't matter. Is it true that Nii-sama is going to be executed?」
「Shun, calm down. It's true」
「No, then, I have to save him!」
「It's a trap」
「Eh?」
「It's most likely a trap. Still, you want to go?」
「I will go. Nii-sama remained at that place to let us escape. So, this time, it's my turn to save Nii-sama」

Hyrinth-san lets out a big sigh.

「Even if Leston doesn't hope for it?」
「Yes. I will still go」
「You must not go」
「Sensei. Even if it's Sensei's words, I won't hear it this time」
「It's no use」
「Even if it's no use, I will still go」
「I'm saying that it's no use!」

Sensei activates the restriction magic.
It's the magic that steals the freedom of the opponent's body with wind.
But, a magic of that level won't work against the current me.
I dispel the wind restriction with a swing of my arm.

「Wha-!?」
「Sensei, it's useless even if you stop me. I will go」
「You must not go! If you go now, you will surely be killed!」
「Sensei. You should have understood when you see that just now, right? I have become considerably strong. That's why, I won't be killed easily」
「It's not that! Such thing like strong doesn't matter! For an Administrator, such thing doesn't matter! ...Ah」

Sensei has a "Oops!" face.

「Sensei, what's this called Administrator?」

Katia's sharp voice.

「Is that the reason why Sensei moved around stealthily up until now?」
「That, I can't say it」
「Sensei, do you think that you can get through just by saying "I can't say it" now? If you can't say it, you have no qualifications to stop Shun」
「Gu!」
「I will say it clearly. Sensei, you can't be trusted. In this situation without any explanation, you have taken too many suspicious actions up until now. Although Shun seems to trust you unconditionally, I can't trust you. If you obstruct Shun's actions without any explanation, I will become your enemy」
「No..」
「Katia, calm down. Sensei too」

I calm Katia who heats up, and comfort the drooping Sensei.

「Sensei. I don't think until becoming your enemy. But, it's true that I have a lot of things that I want to hear from Sensei's mouth. If possible, please tell us」

I persuade as gentle as possible.
If Sensei is only seen from her appearance, she's a younger girl.
The Elves only have slow growth, so we are actually the same age, but when adding the previous life, she's older.
But, the Sensei now looks like her appearance, only a girl who seemed to burst into tears.

Silence.
The time that nobody talks passes.
Sensei looks down and is troubled.
Katia stare at such Sensei fixedly.
Hyrinth-san watch over the development.

「I understand. I will tell everything」

That was the answer after she was troubled for a long time.

「First of all, I will say this to Hyrinth-san. The three of us died in another world, and were reborn in this world」
「What?」
「Please hear it based on that. What I'm telling now must not be revealed to others」

Hyrinth-san who look at us because of the sudden story.
I also didn't thought that she will start from there.

「The first thing I do after reincarnating to this world was the learning of language. When I understood to some extent, I acquire Telepathy with skill points. I tried a conversation using Telepathy with the Elves' head Potimas. He volunteered for the students' search after hearing my story. By the time I grow up, a considerable number of students were found and they were sheltered in the Elf Village safely. After I grow up to the extent that I can move, I also joined the search. There were also four students who were too late. There were those born under a powerful person and there was child that can't be interfered carelessly too. Those were Shun-kun and Katia-chan, and Yuugo-kun. Although Yuri-chan is an orphan, when we found her, she was already the Saint candidate and was guarded by the church. Actually, I also want to you all to be sheltered by the Elves, but that can't be done because there's political issues. The reason why I want to shelter you all is because I want to make sure that you won't get involved in this world's system as much as possible. Don't you have doubts in this world's skill, status and level? Because Hyrinth-san is born in this world, you won't have any doubt, but in our former world, skill, status and level didn't exist. Such things only exist in games. It's impossible for such things to exist in reality. And, this world is a game. Those guys who are called as the Administrator, they give strength to people for them to fight by making the Humans and the Demons fight. They raise skills, status, and levels. And, they extract power from the soul of dead man, and make it into their power. That is the system of this world. And, the Hero and the Demon King are no more than pieces made by the Administrators to make the Humans and the Demons to fight efficiently. The church is also the same. The belief  of developing their skills to hear the God's voice is also made by the Administrators. This time's riot has the church involved in it means that there's probably the Administrators' motive. Yuugo-kun believes that he's using the church, but I think that he's being used. And, Leston-kun's execution was revealed by that Yuugo-kun. There's no mistake that it's the Administrators' trap, aiming at the power of Shun-kun who became stronger than the residents in this world. That's why, I can't let Shun-kun go. Sensei don't want my students to be killed helplessly by those unknown guys called the Administrators. So, please don't go. Please」

Everyone fall silent.
The one opened the mouth was Hyrinth-san.

「In your point, the Hero, was Julius made to fight pointlessly for this guy called the Administrator?」
「Yes. We Elves, in order to put an end to this pointless fight, we have appealed to both the Humans and the Demons to stop the war. The previous Hero and the previous Demon King accepts that offer, and reconciled, And, we Elves made preparations to challenge the Administrators in secret. Both of the previous Hero and the previous Demon King are rare Dimension Magic users. It seems that they used the power, opened the dimension, and tried to fly to the ground where the Administrators are. However, it failed, and it connects to our world. We died because of the accidental explosion of the magic」
「What!? No way!?」
「I don't know how far the Administrators are related to the accident. But, we who died there were dragged into this world's system, and we reborn in this world. The reason we have inborn skills that shouldn't be possible is because we are people from a different world, and when we died, the power in our souls was not recovered by the Administrators」
「Then, we died because of the Hero and the Demon King?」
「Consequently, it's because of the Administrators who are puling the strings at the back. The Administrators are the worst people who made us and this world as their food」
「The reason why Sensei didn't let us meet with the other students is?」
「The other students are made to live in this world without acquiring skills as much as possible. So that they won't be marked down by the Administrators. But, you all have become strong. The Elf Village is completely isolated from this world and it's protected with a powerful barrier that even a Ruler can't make a move on it carelessly. However, if I take you all who might have been marked down by the Administrators, the Administrators might get attracted to the other students. I was uneasy of that」
「What's a Ruler?」
「The Ruler is the existence that normally becomes the Administrators' underling and work for them. Therefore, only a little of the power of the world's system can be used. A person will become a Ruler by acquiring special skills, etc, and I acquired one of the skills and became a Ruler. However, I never received the Administrators' influence」
「The reason why Sensei moved behind-the-scene up until now is?」
「I moved to evade the war of the Humans and the Demons. And, the steps to defeat the Administrators」
「Can you defeat them?」
「I don't know. In the first place, the Administrators whereabouts are not known」

Sensei turns toward me once again.

「Shun-kun, I understand the feelings of wanting to save Leston-kun. But, please don't go. If you go, you will die.」

To that sincere glance, I....

88 comments:

  1. Elves...still not sure if can trust. If that's the case poor kumo-chan haha. Sigh poor Katia too. We'll that's it for today.thanks for chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Except D is a troublemaker and enjoys strife. I have a feeling that she'd be perfectly okay with Kumoko slaughtering the other Admins. After all, that means more food for her alone.

      Delete
  2. Mmm... so the truth is revealed.

    Say, even if kumoko killed everyone, can't Administrator create their own food?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don´t think the elves know the whole truth, in comparison kumoko might actually know it because of taboo. Atleast Kumoko seems to even know how to become an Administrator herserlf and as demonlord she is someone, not even kuro dares to go against lightly . So, Kumoko, migth actually know it better than teh elves.

      Delete
    2. She said it was a worthless world... maybe everyone's an NPC in an actual game somewhere? And now Kumoko is trying to wreck the guy's run in order to get out of the game.

      Delete
  3. Now the question is, how far is this reliable, or how far are Oka and the Elves mistaken?
    Seeing the actions of Demon King, D and Kuro (not entering the debate as to know if Maou = D), the situation seems to be clearly different to Admins wanting the world to remain as it beacause Nom Nom. More like the world is greatly endangered because they let humans and demons evolve without any interference so far...
    Now that we know the Elves' Truth, I want to know the real Truth :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think D and Kuro are opposing the other Administrators. Or D might be an Admin/god from another world as she said she is an outsider of that world.
      D might have a method to gather all the souls from the dead humans and demons to herself and wants to become stronger than the other Admins. They said at the war that no matter who dies but they have to achieve a quota.
      If D manages to kill everybody, then the Administrators might lose their source of power.

      Delete
    2. I really don't believe the admins are evil I just believe that humans and living creatures are stupid for not seeing the grand scheme.
      And About that harvesting souls.
      If they really are harvesting soles do you even know what the admins are doing so for?
      Its Like the people of this world forgot the concept of a god and see admins as automatically evil.

      They simply forgot that admin is a god

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. What I think is because the previous hero and demon king stopped fighting the number of souls on this world became too damn high which endanger the world.
      Kumoko who obtain Wishdom, obtained an intelligent as smart as Adim, realize the risk too much souls.
      That's why Kumoko said that D planed to gave Kumoko Wishdom from the beginning and cursed D for making her realize this bullshit threat.
      Because I don't believe that Kumoko will work for D just to make D and her stronger and rule both this world and Admin world.

      Delete
    6. It migth also be, be like the circle of life is interrupted because the don´t kill each other, like in our world, there are not enough resources maybe the Admins, like their name says, need the Souls of the dead to actually keep that fucked up kind of world running?

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the chapter!
    Katia how bold?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, once she accepted her feeling, she became a real danger for Shun's psych XD

      Delete
  5. wow... her truth is exactly opposite to our kumo-chan truth.. kumo chan said admin gyuuri is too kind for those bad bad human-demon.

    but our elfchan sensei said admin is the baddy who do things for power.

    who to trust?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, since relating Yuri's past, we know that everyone tend to trust inconditionnaly the one who raise them in this strange world.

      Bias and so.

      It's why Kumo-chan so much trust... poison and thread, I guess ? x)

      Delete
    2. More or less this. we know how Kumoko found out the truth, but not how Oka-chan did. If Shun sees she has Taboo lvl 10, I'd think her story is partially true too.

      Delete
    3. Yep, i think Kumos trith is more true then that of the elves, after all, it also contains the way how to become and admin an achieve the power to be a danger to them.
      While the Elves might got their knowled formhundred of years of observing.
      if you compare the ways, Kumoko got the Cola receipt by killing the CEO and stealing it and the Elves got it by researching cola and imitating it.
      Kumo most definetly has the real truth.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the new chapter! A few answers but a lot more questions pop up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, so this group is destined to either oppose Kumo-Chan or work together with her, only future developments will reveal which will occur haha, personally I hope they work together with a hostile relationship before fighting all out after defeating the administrators

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That, or Kumo-chan will obtain the Unique title "World Traveler Eater" :)

      Delete
    2. Just wondering who's truth is the correct truth

      Delete
    3. I'm 90% sure they will oppose Kumo because of their flawed and mistaken viewpoint (or might be outright sensei lie).
      until they get taboo 10 which they won't since sensei doesn't want to level, they'll probably be the antagonists

      Delete
  8. When Kumoko look at the skill she could acquire, what is the one that was missing among the 7 deadly sins? was it lust or gluttony? I can't remember anymore. And I think there should be one more administrator that haven't appear yet. I think kuro mention one other than D who seem to support human-demon peace before he go and meet kumoko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, my guess, but D could mean nothing like Demon, Death or what not, but there could be Administrator A, B, C, D, a pure formal title like that. As for Gyuredistodiez... foreign exchange Admin student ?

      Delete
    2. she already check the 7 deadly sins? i dont remember..

      Delete
    3. There were missing Sins / Virtues.
      Theories are that either there are Sins or Virtues that requiere more point that what she had when she checked (like Sloth which costed more than Pride - compatibility stuff), or some are already taken like the ones Oka and Yuugo have, and only one being can acquire the same skill.

      The thing is, given the timelines, neither Oka nor Yuugo should have them when Kumo-chan checked them, so I think (in this case at least) she didn't have enough Skill Points to see them.

      Delete
    4. Or there might be restrictions if she had one others might be impossible to get.

      Delete
    5. Between those two, it was Gluttony that was absent.

      Delete
    6. Meaning somebody already had gluttony

      Delete
    7. well you're think that there might be only one ruler of sin/virtue. ... why so?

      Delete
    8. Only one person at a time can have a specific ruler title

      Its called the "ruler" not " multiple rulers" for a reason

      Delete
  9. I think I'm getting the picture. Kumo is going to destroy the system by literally destroying it (you can't harvest what does no exist). Sensei is going to do so by freezing it (peace).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That completely ignores WHY they chose those methods.

      Delete
    2. kumo chan dont want to die. if she devastate everything she's the only target left. why would she do that?

      Delete
    3. So it's better that no humans or demons exist than them existing to feed the admins? That doesn't make sense to me. I think Kumoko had to have discovered something else.

      Delete
    4. Are the admins even feeding on human souls?

      Delete
    5. Kumo chan want revenge on admins. She did say she was trying to climb all way up there.

      Delete
  10. The look on sensei's face when she's going to learn that two of the administrators are working for kumoko chan..,, gyahahaha. I look forward. Thanks for the chapters today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two? Shiro seems to be a clone at the moment.

      Delete
    2. shiro might be a mastermind behind maou!

      Delete
    3. it should be "work with" rather than "work for", two admin probaly he means D and Black/Kuro/Gyuri... (damn long name and hard to remember)

      Delete
  11. So as far as I can tell, one of the missing students has to be an admin since when the hero/maou used dimension magic, they appeared in that specific classroom when they were aiming for the admin.
    Also was that bit about shuns treatment magic being unusual hinting at his unique skill making what he wants to happen occur or was it hinting at him having some other kind of unique skill/virtue/sin skill?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much for all your hard work!!! I really love reading this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the triple chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohh~ so that's why Kumo wants to kill all the humans and demons. she found out it was their fault that she and her classmates were killed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, that's incredibly stupid so that probably not her motive.

      Delete
  15. Thank you for the chapters.. but that cliff.. makes me want to cry ;(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the chapters.. but that cliff.. makes me want to cry ;(

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been thinking for awhile now that this world that Kumoko, Shun, and the others are in might be a kind of sandbox or entertainment for the Administrators. There had to be something regulating the cycles of battle between humans and demons or it would have ended long ago. What I want to know now is if the Administrators are trying to maintain some kind of balance or if they are manipulating fate for their own entertainment. Also its possible that the Administrators are working for some higher power, could we relate them to GMs (game masters) in an mmorpg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The admins are actual gods.
      The word administrators just used instead of God.
      And the system that runs the powers and skills is just a system built by one of these administrators.
      namely D.
      The humans seem to have forgotten that the administrators are gods and think of now as some type of very powerful beings they're trying to steal their souls.

      Heck the soul harvesting itself may be nothing more than tla reicarnation system.
      But you know mortals and their idiocracy not knowing what gods of trying to do

      Delete
    2. If it was just that then why instigate the humans and demons to war constantly? They want the dead to feed them souls for some reason. The thing that confuses me is Komo-chan says the humans and demons are in the wrong. I'm just confused.

      Delete
    3. do admin really instigate the war? we are not even sure about this yet.

      Delete
    4. one of admin even hate the war. read the great war part. kuro really goes against it.

      Delete
  18. possibility for future development Shun+Katia+Sensei combo will fight Kumoko-chan and defeated by her, kumoko-chan will not kill them but revealed another truth to them, they join force to fight yuugo who fused with admin, defeat him badly just to be revealed the last boss actually Sue who gatai with "D" :v
    "D" woman right ? sue ability and skill to abnormal for normal person in that world so some admin might notice it and make her their own pawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think yuugo is necessarily with an admin.
      Because I believe sensei is wrong on the whole admin thing

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  19. Now i understand the demon king sections & how that war correlates to the world. Kumo is killing humans and demons alike because she knows how the admins absorb souls & she can do it too in the future most likely. So if she starts a big enough war, kills enough things, absorbs all those souls before the admins can & thus she becomes an admin too. Although after that, i dunno what she would do.

    I cant see any other point to that war in the demon king/hero sections, its not like killing all the things is gonna annoy the admins... they can still absorb the souls soooo *shrug*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yeah, seems that admins themselves are not happy with that world, or else Gyurigyuri aka Kuro-chan would not side with Maou/Shiro during war. Instead Kuro could just kill Maou.

    Kuro, being an admin fights with Maou, and against humans. Obviously he (or she?) is not together with Yugo.
    Seems that sensei don't know that GyuriGyuri fight together with Maou against humanity regardless of Yugo obtaining Lust.
    Seems that elves want to keep this world peaceful, trying to keep the thing free from domination of any admins or gods (whoever they are). Maou and Shiro wants to destroy ... whatever they want to destroy, and GyuriGyuri is not happy with it but agree that it's a nessessity.

    Ok now, sensei saying that,but it's the admin D who granted her all power and ... ermm let's say she didn't reveal all her abilities. moreover she can't reveal (it's a spoiler hint).

    Basically it's useless trying to imagine what will happen when Kumoko, D, Gyuri-Gyuri and Oka-sensei finally meet together. Author could write whatever he wants.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oka-sensei is lying about the administrators. That much we know for sure.

    Think about it: she claims that the Admins reside in Japan of our world, and that the former Hero/Maou went to Tokyo to meet them (and died in explosion).

    But Kuro doesn't speak a word of Japanese. We know that!! Even with telepathy he couldn't understand a word of Kumoko's thoughts.

    Therefore sensei is lying about the admins. Maybe about everything else too. I don't know if she does it on purpose or is just mistaken, though...

    (Oh, Admin D is different -- speaks Japanese, owns a smartphone -- but Kuro says she's a rogue or something, so she's not the norm: Kuro is.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nah. she's not lying. she just don't know anything aside the things elves told her.

      it's not like she has lvl 10 taboo right?

      btw. D. even if he/she's rogue. still count as admin. probably be thought as the main one.

      Delete
    2. D is surely she, because she was talking by feminine voice.

      Sensei's skills are never appraised so we don't know if she has taboo at all, not to mention lvl10.

      and let me repeat- she's not telling all the truth. she just can't.

      Delete
    3. She has a ruler skill so she almost has to have taboo. Heresy magic also seems like it might raise taboo level and she seems to have mastered that.

      Delete
  22. multiple personality is one of the mental illness. yess i like those statement. basically kumoko has mental illness after receiving another skill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really. It seems like they're just fear mongering because they don't understand the skill. Who is the real mind? They're all exactly the same so it doesn't matter.

      Delete
  23. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This chap shows how strong kumo chan is after they described 'Parallel Will'.

    She's using Lv1 Parallel Will and already unwilling to use it while kumo chan is using Lv3? :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. So our Adorable Spider....who had acquire skills the most was used and marked by Adminstrators the most... I can't help but feel extremely mad. Poor her..

    ReplyDelete
  26. So this world is farmville.
    Come back and harvest souls in 360 minutes (local time 36 years).
    Pay 5 gold to have a gold farmer bot plant and harvest for you.
    You paid 5000000 souls for a silver farmer bot. Farmer bot Kuro will plant for you but will not harvest.

    ReplyDelete
  27. It's kinda boring how administrators are just normal individuals. Well that's what I get from what I've seen. Those otherwise, it might be a bit silly.

    ReplyDelete
  28. So Katia got Divinity Area Expansion, isn't that normally a skill that only rulers have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its just when the soul gets stronger, so when she accepted she is a girl she got it

      Delete
  29. Soul Break/Attacks?

    #Toriko

    ReplyDelete
  30. And there we have kumo-chan who already have a hypothesis as to where to find one of the administrators 👏👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  31. Seems like it legit that the skills and such are taken once you die. Since Kumo said it didn't really matter when she got the Anger skill and then she decided to use the skills to reach Admin class with her n% skill D gave.

    But humans and demons existing are also bad and Kumo says she broke the taboo, maybe by saving the humans? So are monsters involved in this and they're somehow doomed because of humans and demons? Gdi

    ReplyDelete
  32. D is an administrator, but D also say she is a god (the worst evil god to be exact), that mean all the administrators are gods?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, after knowing what's really going on Oka's explanation kind of pisses me off. I blame the elves though.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm actually just disappointed in how quick the explanation was... The author kept the whole thing under wraps for no reason during these ten(ish) chapters just to spell it all out in a single text block? Kinda anticlimactic to me :/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Haha. Every part of that block of exposition was wrong.

    ReplyDelete