Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 148

Chapter 148.


148 I'm going to evolve! Part 5

Well.
I'm exhilarated.
I never thought that I can gain so much experience points by killing people.
Well, if I think about it, it's natural, but when it's this much, I can't stop my laughter.

The number of the defeated this time is 28 people with 6 level up.
Although I let the summoner and the magician to get away, I can kill them any time because I have marked them.
Similarly, the four people that escape by running also can be killed any time because I have marked them.
I have enough time even after evolution.

The evolution this time is pretty much the final one.
Equal rank to Mother as a monster.
Well, because there's a difference in the years lived, Mother is absolutely stronger if I fight it directly.
But still, there's the deep emotion that I climbed to the top from being the weakest.

Even if I say that, I have a further top.
Even if it's the highest rank monster in the world, it's only connecting until evolving into the Arachne for me.
And, the Arachne is also only connects to reach the Administrator.
There's still a long way ahead.

But, when thinking about the efficiency of human experience points, it might end unexpectedly fast.
I gain this much of experience points just by killing 28 people, so if I kill about 1000 people, my level seems to rise in a blink of an eye.
To be frank, hunting human is absolutely better than working hard in a mortal combat with the Earth Dragon.

If there's a problem, it's Gyurigyuri.
He's probably observing me, so he should know that "Taboo" has reached max level.
Defeat Alaba and humans, and if I start the human slaughter on top of that, he should know my purpose.
I think that he will come and stop me while he understands it.
He's really a troublesome guy.
Even though there's no significance to stop me.

Umu.
Here, should I wait for a subjugation unit to be formed rather than striking them?
Because I let the summoner and the magician to get away, won't the next unit that comes to subjugate me will be more stronger?
Then, if I attack them back, "Oh wow, weird".
Legitimate self-defense.
It's not bad.
Perfect.

Yosh.
Let's wait in the labyrinth for the subjugation unit to come for a while.
Kukuku.
You should come over nonchalantly without knowing that you were lured.
Fuhehe.

Meanwhile, I guess I can go defeat the Earth Dragon if I'm free.

For the time being, things in the future are decided to be such feeling, let's make preparations to evolve.
I recover the scattered corpses.
I leave it together with the Arch.

And, I set up threads to surround the Arch.
The Arch is huge after all.
This is a great hard labor.

Fuu.
Complete.
Although it doesn't exceed the simple level, if it's only for evolving, this is enough.
The home has been burnt, so I must make a new bed with the outlook of moving.
Ah, but if I move, the subjugation unit can't come.
Hmm.
Should I even make a dummy bed?
But, if I make such a thing, isn't it better to just live in there?

Ah, but, it's dangerous if I stay at the same place too long.
Ah, although I remembered it because of that, how's the "Parallel Will" when evolving?
They are almost already physically independent of me.
What will happen if I enter the evolution state?

Oh, well.
Even if they are forced to enter the sleep mode as me, they won't die.
It should be impossible to erase them in reality unless the power outside of the system is used.
If the main body me don't die.

Thus, let's evolve.

《Individual Ede Saine evolves into Zana Horowa》

Yes Sir.

Huh?
If it's the usual, I should lose my consciousness in this timing, but I don't feel sleepy.

Ah, is it possibly the "Sleep Nullity"?
The skill acquired from the Ruler of Sloth title, "Sleep Nullity".
This skill doesn't only nullify the sleep attribute attack, but the bad condition by not sleeping disappears.
The penalty is not generated even if 24 hours all the year.
Moreover, because I can sleep normally when I want to sleep, it's a convenient skill.
Perhaps, thanks to this skill, I think that I evade the fainting when evolving.

However, this is the evolution, huh?
A strange feeling.
Although it doesn't bothers me at all, it's like a feeling of my body being remake from the inside.
Like being a completely different thing.
But, there's no unpleasant feelings like mystery and fear.

《Evolution completed》
《Became the Zana Horowa species》
《Every basic ability rose》
《Level Up Bonus:Skill Proficiency was acquired》

After that, the skills level up in succession.
Oh.
Although I understood that the skills rise when evolving, when I hear it like this, a great amount of skills leveled up.

《Acquired skill 『Immortality』 by evolution》
《Skill points gained》

Hmm?
Hmmm?
Hmmm!?

Somehow just now, I have a feeling that I heard something terrible that I must not miss.
What was it?
What did I acquired?

Immortality:Impossible to die in the system』

Oiiiiiiiiiiiii!?
Are you okay with it!?
This is the bad one!?
Something like inserting such a thing lightly, that D, how idiot is she?

Fine, I will take it!
I will take it gratefully!
Iyahhou!
With this, only Gyurigyuri can defeat me!
Isn't it fine for me to get carried away?
Uehehehehehehe!

A plop sound is heard.
A smartphone fell there.

37 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'd get carried away too if I got Immortality, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is madness, She get Immortality!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Immortality. Wow! :O
    Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Immortality... Yuusha-kun really need to step up his game. What kind of last boss is immortal that the hero had to depend on system's glitch to defeat it?

    I want to see shun getting to level 100 and evolve. And getting maxed taboo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thus the hero started his journey to find the Twilight Bracelet :v

      Delete
  5. Immortality... Yuusha-kun really need to step up his game. What kind of last boss is immortal that the hero had to depend on system's glitch to defeat it?

    I want to see shun getting to level 100 and evolve. And getting maxed taboo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shit! Now just where did i drop my phone..

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAT WAS IT GUYS!! SHE BECAME THE CURRENT HER BECAUSE THE EXP!!! IT HAS TO BE THE EXP!! GOOD JOB EXP!!! KILL HUMANITY FOR THE EXP!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the chapter!

    The demon king is immortal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And will eventually hit godhood

      Delete
  9. L M A O
    Immortality.

    Aight, that makes things interesting. I have a feeling we get to catch up to the present Shun & party very soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. But is she truly immortal? It said that nothing in the system could kill her, but it said nothing about something outside of the system.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She said only the admin can kill her now, and he's outside the system. So yeah, she's not truly immortal.

      Delete
  11. I'm curious where immortality will take her...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Litteraly jumped up and pulled the cord out od the phone when i read that she got immortality

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hax, HAX THIS IS TOO MUCH I CALL HAX GOD MODE AIMBOT AIM ASSIST AND WHATEVER, HAX HAX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nai wa is nai wa.

    Immortal Mahou Shojou Dragon Slaying Gormet-Kumoko-chan!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ehhhh just re-reading but srsly? Sloth having sleep nullity? wtf, author pls.

    ReplyDelete
  16. *I'm immortal? I'm Immortal?! Is this okay?! I'll absolutely get carried away, you know?! Is this fine? ARE YOU SERI--
    (phone drop)
    *I'm so sorry, please, leave me be.

    ReplyDelete
  17. D is aiming to make Kumoko the mightiest being on the planet!

    In a twisted way, she has become Sephiroth! She's even pure white now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Immortal perhaps, but not invincible?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Swimming in lava possible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She'd probably burn/melt/disintegrate and immortal will keep trying to regen, then repeat burn-regen for a long time before she gain fire nullity at which point she can finally regen fully.

      Delete
  20. LMFAOOOOOO MAN I LOVE THIS LN. Immortality for ultimate battle win and epic evolution. D is awsome. And now the human genocide begins

    ReplyDelete
  21. *chokes* ARE U KIDDING ME???? now all that's missing is the invincibility ...?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hopefully the immortality get doesn't ruin the novel. I liked when she was weak and cowardly. Now, she's just unstoppable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that it will make the novel more intresting, because guess what all humans want to obtain? You guessed it! Immortality! Thus all humans, once they find out this skill, will want to capture her and find the secrets to immortality! Though this is just my guess.

      Thank you for the chapter as always!

      Delete
  23. I somehow feel disgusted by her I mean after all isn't she just like the pot calling the kettle black? Literally killing humans because she wants XP we got the administrator absorbing XP from humans/Demons and running the world Kumo trying to lure people back to her just to kill because they will consider her a threat the administrator loaning people skills so he can later absorb there xp/soul power as a type of investment... I mean if anything the administrator is actually a better person than the MC he at least is giving people skills to use for there efforts while we have Kumo over here just killing people willy nilly with greed plastered on her face and sure you can argue its self-defense but I think we all know that all of those people weren't a threat and she could of easily tried to get her intentions of getting along across I mean after all at the end of the day I don't see her becoming anything but another tyrant like the administrator and at that even a worse one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to say the high XP for killing humans seems to line up with Sensei and the Elves' story, but still at this point Oka's story is still allegations and have little facts to back it up. Only thing we can confirm are the Elves and the admins are in conflict.

      Delete
  24. Mc is an introvert, non heroic type. She doesnt care about others even the world. She dont actually like being kind goodies shoes unless its involving someone she care about. In taboo ppl learns that peace is not an option to prolong the world. Killing is a must, war is the energy to charge the battery aka sariel so she can keep the world running. But ppl been slacking coz taboo become forbiden skill and thats bcoz living being soul become weary after repeat use of “charging”. A hole in the system, either let sariel out of energy or let human souls exhausted til it cant reincarnate.

    ReplyDelete