Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 138

Chapter 138.
Kumoko vs Alaba.


138 Spider vs Earth Dragon Alaba ①

Perfect victory against the spider army!
Incidentally, a level rose again.
One, huh?
Rose by 4 with the Arch, and 1 with the others.
Nai wa.

Well, because the affinity with the Arch was good by chance, I was able to defeat it easily, but it should be very strong normally.
Its status actually surpassed the Earth Dragon, and if I were to say which one is stronger if both of them fight, it's about the same.
If it's Kaguna, it might barely win by an affinity difference, but Geere probably can't win against the Arch.
Even if it's Kaguna, there's no guarantee that it can win.

Well, a win is a win.
No matter what kind of move is used, it's fine if I win, that's all!

But, what should I do with this large amount of food?
Although quite many turned into smithereens by Dark World, there's a tremendous number of corpses even if I exclude that.
Even though the Arch's large build alone is a considerable amount, can I eat all of these?
I mean, I will have a hard time even if I take all of these back to home with Transfer.

Danger Perception.

All of my body hair stands on end.
I remember this feeling.
I won't forget it.
There's no way I can forget it.
The real fear that I tasted for the first time since I reincarnated into a spider.
The symbol of death that I was conscious of for the first time since I reincarnated into a spider.

I turn around slowly.

『Earth Dragon Alaba LV32
 HP:4663/4663(Green)
 MP:4076/4076(Blue)
 SP:4570/4570(Yellow)
   :4569/4569(Red)
 Average Offensive Ability:4610(Details)
 Average Defensive Ability:4597(Details)
 Average Magic Ability:4022(Details)
 Average Resistance Ability:4138(Details)
 Average Speed Ability:4555(Details)
Skill
 「Earth Dragon LV3」 「Heaven Scale LV2」 「Heavy Shell LV1」 「God Steel Body LV1」 「High-speed HP Recovery LV8」 「High-speed MP Recovery LV5」 「Great MP Consumption Down LV5」 「Magic Perception LV10」 「Precise Magic Manipulation LV1」 「Magic Combat Act LV9」 「Great Offensive Magic Power LV1」 「High-speed SP Recovery LV7」 「Great SP Consumption Down LV7」 「War God Spirit LV3」 「Great Vitality Granting LV3」 「Earth Attack LV10」 「Enhanced Earth LV10」 「Great Enhanced Destruction LV3」 「Great Enhanced Slashing LV10」 「Great Enhanced Piercing LV8」 「Great Enhanced Blunt LV10」 「Space Maneuver LV8」 「Accuracy LV10」 「Evasion LV10」 「Great Probability Correction LV4」 「Stealth LV10」 「Camouflage LV3」 「Danger Perception LV10」 「Presence Perception LV10」 「Heat Perception LV10」 「Motion Perception LV10」 「Soil Magic LV10」 「Earth Magic LV5」 「Shadow Magic LV10」 「Dark Magic LV7」 「Great Destruction Resistance LV1」 「Great Slash Resistance LV4」 「Great Pierce Resistance LV3」 「Great Blunt Resistance LV5」 「Great Shock Resistance LV1」 「Earth Nullity」 「Fire Resistance LV6」 「Lightning Resistance LV8」 「Water Resistance LV5」 「Wind Resistance LV6」 「Dark Resistance LV4」 「Great Abnormal Condition Resistance LV7」 「Corrosion Resistance LV6」 「Pain Nullity」 「Great Pain Alleviation LV7」 「Night Vision LV10」 「Visible Range Expansion LV7」 「Enhanced Vision LV10」 「Telephoto LV8」 「Enhanced Hearing LV10」 「Hearing Range Expansion LV3」 「Enhanced Smell LV7」 「Enhanced Touch LV7」 「Destiny LV3」 「Heaven Mana LV1」 「Heaven Motion LV3」 「Abundant Sky LV3」 「Fortitude LV3」 「Fortress LV3」 「Heaven Path LV1」 「Heaven Protection LV2」 「Idaten LV3」
 Skill points:41100
Title
 「Monster Killer」 「Monster Slaughterer」 「Dragon」 「Assassin」 「Conqueror」 「Natural Calamity of Monster」』

The appearing Dragon.
That appearance is majestic.

Long time no see.
My trauma.

This is bad.
This guy is dangerous after seeing its status again.
Picking the best of both Kaguna and Geere, and even more.
There's no chance at all.

The skill composition and the defensive ability that surpass Kaguna.
The skill composition and the speed that surpass Geere.
In addition, the high magic ability that both Kaguna and Geere don't have.
The worst thing is it can even use "Dark Magic" that's my weapon.
It's too troublesome that it has "Dark Resistance".

A perfect all-rounder.
It can attack, it can protect.
Therefore, it's strong even at the rear, and because it doesn't have a weakness, it won't lose.
It can be said that it's an ideal existence.

Haha.
When it's so amazing, it can even make me laugh.
Ah, I'm glad.
The fear that I felt at that time was a real thing.
The fear that I felt at that time was right.
I will admit it.
Earth Dragon Alaba, you are strong.
To the extent that I think that I who became so strong can't win easily.
Rather, it's a formidable enemy that I should resolve to be defeated.

Scary.
And yet, I'm happy.
Ah, I'm happy.
Now, I have grown to be able to fight against the opponent who I was not able to do anything but to tremble and hide at that time.
Earth Dragon Alaba.
Are you ready?
I'm ready.

If it's your perception level, you should have noticed that I was alive at that time, right?
You noticed me, and you overlook me because I'm a worthless thing, right?
That arrogance, I make you regret.

Thank you.
You taught me the terror of death.
Therefore, there's the present me.
I escape from you, escape and escape, and at the end after escaping safely is the present me.
Let me thank you.

And, die.
As the hateful existence that gave the fear of death to me for the first time.
I will kill you with my hands.
I will overcome your fear by doing so.
I won't escape from you anymore.
Let's put an end to this long, long escaping life.

Here I go.

68 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chapters! Down with Earth Dragon Alaba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Needs level 50 to become arachne.

      Delete
    2. -Rock Lee She needs to evolve from something that can get 50 levels. From the immediate previous form, she laments that it's still far off.

      Delete
  3. bahaha kumo chan, so brave! woot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here comes the main premonition of future story - Soil Magic. Don't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read through that and the thing i thought was "they're gonna make a sand castle" even though i knew sand isnt soil

      Delete
  5. looking at all the later chapter at ToC....
    Dam~~ i though it would go abyss magic -> instakill since she brought another will in tow.

    looking forward for the next chapters~

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's truly a ruler of pride.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a pity that this series won't get animated, but I want fights from this series animated sooooooooooooo badly:\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we all want that to happen but first it needs LN adaption

      Delete
    2. The biggest problem is spider form. It's not cute at all. and animated monsters will causing many to pee their pants. Parent's protests to the station will be a flood.
      I am even troubled to think about manga form~ They seriously need to a do a retcon about her appearance/race, or it's going to be very hard~

      Delete
    3. See spider picture in title bar. :)

      Kawaii!!!

      Delete
    4. It's already adapted to manga XD

      Delete
    5. Good news! The manga is a success. Our Kumo is lovely and is even more fun to read than webnovel

      Delete
    6. Actually in the manga she is supppppper cute

      Delete
    7. Anime adaptation was announced by kodokawa so your wish came true after three years

      Delete
    8. Official announcement trailer has been released.
      https://youtu.be/Nqu4D8P_oLQ
      Turn on CC for subtitles.

      Delete
    9. We'll it will be at first person view most of the time and there's no mirror

      Delete
  8. She's really become prideful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Turbo! Please answer my call! (lol) Can you please think about not posting chapters for 2-3 days, so that you can post the whole fight at once? Someone else agree?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. or doing 6 chapters of the fight in 1 go, and delay next chapters translation for 1~2 day would be nice.

      Delete
    2. ...you could just..ya know...RESTRAIN YOURSELF and not read until it's all out...you know...rather than force the rest of use to do the same...

      Delete
    3. Lol. No posting for 2-3 days, means no Kumoko for you guys for that long. So I won't post all of the battle. This battle will end in 2 days.

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the new chapter! Good luck Kumoko! Beat him down!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How the fuck is that giant thing an assassin? O_o?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. every giant creature started as tiny creeper, like our beloved kumoko

      Delete
    2. Do you remember how it was introduced? It came out of nowhere and killed that snake. It mastered the stealth skill as well.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. woah. the longest battle arc in the story. 1 appear 6 fight 1 end it life.

    ReplyDelete
  14. she can also lvl at 25, if she just needs one lvl for a lvl 20 evolution she can just mark alaba and kill him after evolution.
    btw isn't that alaba sneaking around all the time, looking at the time he suddenly popped up when she was still small.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it more a case of her flitting all over the place and him just staying close to the crevace with the bees?

      Delete
    2. maybe a lot of monster fell down from that pit, making it one of the favorite food source?

      Delete
    3. Alaba's a stalker. He(or she?) admired Kumoko-chan but don't know how to approach or even how to greet. Thus, amidst his(her?) embarrassment, blown up Kumoko's home. And not even knew what to do, ran away from the scene.... Yeah, somebody please wake me up.

      Delete
  15. Alaba is a ninja....

    Thanks so much for all your hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow.. Kumo-chan got a huge grudge.. and so, KILL that dragon!
    Thank you for the chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow.. Kumo-chan got a huge grudge.. and so, KILL that dragon!
    Thank you for the chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the chapters.

    I half expect Kumoko to tame Alaba.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kumoko-chan isn't cute anymore, she's a monster now.

    ReplyDelete
  20. "I will kill you with my hands."
    B- But Kumoko-chan, you don't even have a single hand?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the translations. Hmmm, since this fight is going to be 6 more chapters, I'm debating if I should skip reading tomorrow lol. Not sure which will be worse, the cliffhanger if I read or the wait if I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Courage and guts won't do shit, KILL IT WITH SKILLS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Alaba doesn't have Enhanced Taste! Kumoko's going to show him the wonders of tasty food and kill him when his guard's down!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks so much for the chapters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the chapter Turb0!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Something tells me I'd be great friends with kumoko lol, even if we couldn't communicate

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome keep up the good job , thanks for the Chapter .

    ReplyDelete
  29. IK that it's been years since this chapter was posted, but I still gotta comment it. Leeeeeerooooooooy Jeeeeeenkiiiiiiins!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Kumoko is getting less kawaii since the whole Taboo incident :(

    ReplyDelete
  31. He can attacc, he can protecc, but most importantly, he came bacc

    ReplyDelete
  32. climbing the first step to defeat the administrators

    ReplyDelete
  33. Kumo being like this kinda sucks. Battle junkie Kumo wasn't a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  34. She says the dragon is a perfect all-rounder... But am I the only one noticing he has NO POISON RESISTANCE?? AHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you mention it....

      Delete
    2. Nope you're wrong 「Great Abnormal Condition Resistance LV7」 poison is an abnormal condition

      Delete