Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 152

Chapter 152.


152 The spider traveling alone aimlessly

The clear blue sky.
The green trees that grow in abundance.
The overflowing red blood.

Umu.
The outside is wonderful.
After all, it was dark in the labyrinth, and there's no change in color because everywhere is rocks.
Although the middle layer was a superb view in a certain meaning, it's more brutal than that.
It's the first time for me to see the blue sky and the green plants since I was born in this world.

Eh?
Blood?
I got tired of looking at such thing.
There are monsters in the labyrinth that shed green blood, you know?
I think that there's a difference between that green and the green I'm seeing now in value.

Eh?
That's why, blood?
Don't mind it.
The Soldiers-san only became a little mosaic.

Yes.
I was surrounded.
When I break through the checkpoint, the next was the fort.
Well, I'm surprised.

I wonder how many monsters have come out of the labyrinth.
But, it's to the extent that the fort is built, so does it means they come out at a great frequency?
Well, it was right to build it though.

I destroyed it.
Tehe.
Ah, un.
Well.
When I'm attacked, of course I will counterattack.
If my attack hits the fort, of course it will break.
Look, I didn't do anything wrong.
I assert my innocence.
Therefore, Gyurigyuri don't come.

However,  it's really a fragile fort.
If it's Alaba, it won't even receive any damage with a magic of such level.
Although it might be harsh to compare it with that, what's with it when I just follow that by shoot magic repeatedly a little and it collapses?
Earthquake-resistant structure will laugh hearing it.
No, there's no earthquake-resistant structure though.

The blood of the people who got crushed flow from everywhere of the collapsed fort.
As expected, it's troublesome to dig them up specially to eat them.
I have eaten a lot and I'm full too.
Oh, well.
Leave it.

My level rose by 3, and there's no hindrance. With this, I can finally take a walk.
Then, let's look around the first outside world.

Hmm.
Which way should I go?
There's a quite big road beyond the fort.
If I advance along the road, I seem to reach a town or something.

Let's use the "Space Maneuver" to the sky.
I look around the surroundings from the sky.

Oh?
I can see something like a town beyond the road.
It's unexpectedly near.
When deviating from the road, the right side is a plain.
On the left side, the plain continues a little, and tress gradually increase over there and becomes a forest.

And, when turning back, the plain continues for a while, becomes a forest, and I can see the mountain over there.
Because it says that it connects the continents, I certainly thought that the exit is near with the sea, but surprisingly, it's inland.
If I go over the mountain that's seen far away, is it the sea?

What should I do?
As expected, I should not go to the town.
Although I won't show mercy for those who attack me, I'm not a demon to the extent that I will slaughter nonresistant residents.
If it's an ordinary resident, the experience points might not be so high.

Although I'm interested in human food, I don't want to cause a needless uproar here.
Because I have already destroyed the fort, I think that it's already too late, but it's a defeat if I mind it!

Then, the right plain or the left forest or the back mountain.

Let's go for the mountain.
Even if I say that it's a mountain, it doesn't feel to be so high.
It should have at least 1000 meters above sea level.
Because I think that there might be the sea if I go over the mountain, I will wander around while sightseeing.

If it's the mountain, there might be monsters that are not in the labyrinth.
Something like deer or bear or wild boar.
If I compare it with the monsters in the labyrinth, doesn't it seems delicious?
Besides, if luck is on my side, I might be able to taste mountain foods.
Something like mushroom or fruit.

Such thing like scared of the poison in the mushroom is an old story.
Thanks to the Abnormal Condition Resistance acquired by the Conqueror title, such thing is nothing.
After all, all of my abnormal condition-type resistance including "Sleep Nullity" have united, and evolved into "Abnormal Condition Nullity" straight away.
Fufufu.
With or without poison, there's nothing that the present me can't eat!
However, is a raw mushroom delicious?
As expected, I want to eat it after burning it.

When I reach the sea, I want to enjoy seafood.
Not the pseudo marine products in the middle layer, but the genuine seafood.

Ah, by the way, the blow fish aka Water Drake of the Four Gods(lol) that the summoner enslaved is a blow fish after all.
Although the meat was delicious, the part with the poison was dangerous.
Although it would be good if I can remove the poison, with my spider body, I can't do such a skillful thing.
Because I can use hands if I become the Arachne, cooking might be possible.
Although I only eat and drink instant things in my previous life, I can pretty much cook simple dishes.
Well, it's still a long way to go to be able to do that.

Cooking, huh?
If I learn the "Fire Magic", I can make simple things though.
Because I'm weak to fire as usual, a great amount of skill points is demanded for the acquisition of "Fire Magic".
Well, it can't be helped.
I can't use my precious skill points only for cooking, so I will just look at someone who uses the "Fire Magic", and learn it steadily.

When I reach the sea, there's the "Swim" skill too, so it might be fine to swim until I acquire it.
I also want to experiment how far the "Space Maneuver" can function underwater.
I think that I probably won't drown.
Because I not good at moving my body in my previous life, I'm not so good at swimming, but I'm not a hammer.
I don't know whether the spider can swim or not.
But, I'm sure that it's all right.
Perhaps, probably, surely.

Therefore, let's go.
I depart in high and proud spirits.
Aiming at mountain food and seafood!

47 comments:

  1. Lol! Kumoko has spread out her wings into the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine a spider gliding through the air legs spread out with spider silk. :P

      Delete
    2. Imagine Kumoko gliding through the air with legs spread out and have spider silk imitating a wing :P

      Delete
  2. a spider.... and moreover can fly...... how scary if that happen in real world..... like a spider on wall of your house.... and suddenly fly to your face....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, just imagine the thing you say, it s really a nightmare

      Delete
    2. Imagine a 1.3 meter flying spider bathed in the blood of a dragon ....landing on your face

      Delete
    3. i've seen spiderflies before

      Delete
    4. Some species of spiders do indeed "fly". They release a long strand of silk into the wind until the silk is long enough to pull them with it. It's how they migrate.

      Delete
  3. Waiting for the Watergliding-skill xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spiders have book lungs .-. She will drown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spiders have book lungs .-. She will drown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chapter!

    Haaah... Kumoko...

    ReplyDelete
  7. she destroyed the fort after apearing suddenly...that means she is not the demon lord but the spider that destroyed that fort right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wrong fort and wrong time axis
      And she's not a gigantic Queen spider

      Delete
    2. What have you been reading up till now man hahaha

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the chapter Turb0!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The horror of the flyng and teleporting giant magic spider XD

    Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wait what she came out?! But we haven't heard about the fort being destroyed.. what is she going to do the next decade?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one survived to report it, so it was probably reported as terrorism

      Delete
  11. I'm not sure if I like dark!Kumoko...does her personality get any better? ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Well, it was right to build it though.

    I destroyed it.
    Tehe."
    What killed me xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just lost it i was yelled at to shut up From the low lvl pleb that needs sleep (she has to get up in 30min for work anyway) it's 530 am *tehe* XD

      Delete
  13. The clear blue sky.
    The green trees that grow in abundance.
    The overflowing red blood.

    wait what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blue seas are magnificent
      The white clouds fleetingas a dream
      Yes, that crimson shade is beautiful.
      Red blood is beautiful.


      Lololol, anyways joke aside, wouldn't seeing green blood for a long time be disgusting? A bit of red couldn't hurt could it?

      Delete
  14. welp... we had enough with flying cockroaches...
    now we have flying 2-meters-giant-spider that can use magics and move faster than the eyes can follow ?!

    Nothing to do here then... (flies to outer space)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope noping to do here let's jump in our nope rockets and goto nope space and head to planet nope and join the nopedians

      Delete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lol, Kumo treating humans like animal life stocks and food to be hunted like always, too bad human are actually intelligent when it comes to dealing with this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh, lookit that, not a plot-blagh or convenience or cheat comment from you.

      ... Instead it's a comment that completely disregards what a fort, the foremost mage in the land, an unfortunate summoner and the rest of her victims (who are also human) have come to know; intelligence does not equal capability.

      Delete
    2. (°ロ°)☝ i thought the same

      Delete
  17. Her personality became spider like, as Kanata became Katia. Well her personality was spider like before so she reincarnated as a spider.

    ReplyDelete
  18. "Attack on Kumoko"

    Attack on Titans parody.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kumo dindu nuffin, she a gud spooder, she had her hands up and only wanted sum skittles, then the bad men at the fort attack her. #spiderlivesmatter

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just relized- She really does have sharingan. The foresight skill, and copying other people's magic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And amazingly, none of those qualities actually relate to her magic eye skills.

      Delete
  21. A spider can be terrifying... but add some flying abilities like a fking cockroach... I dont know anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  22. it's not weak though your OP -^ -''

    ReplyDelete
  23. hahahaha, Arachne Kumoko-chan, the master chef.

    ReplyDelete
  24. is it a plane is it a bird no it's a spider

    ReplyDelete
  25. The clear blue sky.
    The green trees that grow in abundance.
    The overflowing red blood.
    The... Eh wh-

    Umu.
    The outside is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete