Pages

Saturday 26 September 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 186

Chapter 186.
Thank you all for donating. Expect extra chapters tomorrow. Can't make it for today.
Anyway, the Arachne is here.


186 Arachne

Evolution is completed.
Unfortunately, there's no additional skill by evolution.
In addition, because I unified with the Queen, my skills have become considerably high level, and I feel that the skill's level up is a little when compared with before.
Well, this can't be helped.
There's a lot of skills that have reached max level, so the skills have already entered the final stage.

And, the evolution this time changed my appearance the most.
First of all, my body became one size bigger.
Although it's still smaller than the adult Taratect that I saw when I was attacked by the Arch, I grow bigger than the compact size so far.

But, to be frank, such a change doesn't matter.
The first change is probably the part that grew on my head.
A human's upper body has grown there.

A strange feeling like having two consciousness.
It seems similar to the "Parallel Will" but also different.
Like thinking about things at the same time with two brains, or rather, it might be so.

Two view existed.
One is the same view as before that got a little higher because my body become bigger.
The other one is the view of the position higher than it.

I look around restlessly from that view.
Amazing.
Because my neck was connected to my body up until now, I have to move my body to look around. And, a wide range of view can be secured just by moving my neck.

The Queen who's reflected in the view.
She became quite huge.
The middle-aged man.
Why is he praying?
Hero-kun.
He hasn't wake up yet.
Because it will become complicated if he wakes up, I want him to continue to sleep.

I look below.
It's a breast.
Apparently, I'm a female.
There's no way a male will have such a swollen chest.
I mean, I'm suppose to be about two years old or somewhere there, but I'm an adult.

I hold out my hands before my eyes.
Five fingers attached, it's the human's hand.
I grasp lightly, and open.
I try moving it one by one.
It's moving properly.

I bend down a little and try to look at the bottom.
I'm connected to the spider's body around the waist.
The joint can't be seen because it's hidden in the spider's body hair.
I move the hair out of curiosity and try to see it.
Nothing interesting in it, and I was connected normally.
Because my present body is very white, I merged with the body of the white spider without any uncomfortable feeling.

I bend down even more.
The spider's eyes and the human's eyes met.
I can do such a skillful thing like matching my own eyes without a mirror.

There are eight spider's eyes as usual.
Adding it up with the human's eyes, it's ten in total.
It was the pattern that my eyes increase rather than decrease.
The worry before evolution has decreased with this.

However, white.
My human part is extremely white.
Although I was white in the previous life, I think that I have the more healthier white.
Right now, my skin is as white as man-made plaster.
Because my hair is pure white thoroughly, I'm even whiter.
By the way, my hair is considerably long.

Among that, only my eyes are red.
Because my lips are pale, the redness of the eyes stand out.
A white body with red eyes.
Human, but it's not human at a glance.

However, this is that.
This human-type body is just like me of the previous life.
It's just like me but not without change.
The color is white and the eyes are red too.
Some parts of the face have changed too.

I wonder what.
Although my previous life becomes the base, the feature that I have seen before somewhere is mixed in it.
Hmm?
Ah.
This is the Demon King.
The Demon King's face has mixed with my face of the previous life.

Ah.
Come to think of it, I'm something like that person's descendant, so it's not strange even if the face is similar.
A clone feels more right than saying that I'm her descendant.
But, then, it's a mystery that my previous life's face mixed in it.

Well, it's a defeat if I think deeply about that.
Something like the face reproduced from my memory mixed with the genetic information face, it might be the result that science and occult slightly mixed.

「B-Beautiful」

The middle-aged man mutters in a subdued voice.
Ah, yes yes.
I'm happy even if it's a compliment.

Ah, now I'm stark naked.
Although I don't mind it because I don't lose anything even if I'm seen, I might acquire the exhibitionist title if this continues.
There's no such title though.
Well, because wandering around naked feels like it's over for my female level, let's do something about it.

With the meaning of experiment, I put power into the new human hands.
A white thread extends from my fingertip.
Un.
Not only from the spider's buttocks, but it looks like I can produce thread from my fingertip.
I mean, after evolving into the "God-weaving Thread", I can produce thread whenever I want from anywhere of my whole body.
But, after all, producing it from the buttocks is better in the consumption efficiency.

Although producing it from the fingertip has bad efficiency in such a meaning, this is quite convenient.
After all, the thread produced from the buttocks can't move freely and it's quite inconvenient.
If it's from the finger, it seems to be able to do high movements by moving the fingertip, so it seems that there's a lot of uses.

For the time being, I knit something like clothes with threads produced from the fingertip.
For now, a makeshift is enough, so I will just make something like a bra to cover my breast.
Un.
Completed.
I'm skillful even if I say so myself.

Incidentally, I tie my long hair in braids collectively.
Somehow, the hair is also treated like the thread, and it's possible to manipulate it with "Thread Manipulation" easily.
Although it possibly unified with the "God-weaving Thread" as a skill, I might be able to do Severing Thread if I intend to do it.
Let's experiment it the next time.

Well then, finally, let's talk to the middle-aged man.
Will the voice come out properly?
I will do a little vocal exercise lightly.

「Ah, ah」

Un, it came out.
Perfect.

55 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry for using your comment. But those who want to see Kumoko Arachne.
      link- https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91lQkVRglUL.jpg

      Delete
    2. Huh, Our spider has bewbs

      Delete
  2. Nice! Evolved form sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope kumoko's breast at least C-Cup ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. white maybe kumuko chan is shiro @_@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its has obvious as a car crash

      Delete
    2. Well, that means she kills Julius in the end anyway :/

      Delete
    3. maybe...maybe not, i'd say she swapped the body with a copie, then zapped it for the camera. It's hard to say how the little brother got the hero skill but.....

      Delete
  5. Sexy Kumoko has arrived!!!! (Ignores her lower half)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Monster Musume? The Mc there is human and has a harem out of non-human girls. One girl is an Arachne and the Mc has a fetish for her legs. So not everybody will agree. (And I think the Arachne is the best girl, I say.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the chapters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kumoko became Spiderwoman? where's the male version of mary jane and gwen stacy?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. Kumoko has become beautiful... wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. important detail, she said she has a base appearance of previous life, so was she really is Rihoko?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It never says her base appearance was bad.
      Her appearance would actually be considered beautiful.

      Delete
    2. Yes, she is Rihoko. There's no ambiguity about that. Remember that she admitted, in a previous chapter, being the owner of that game character Bald-san who was called Idaten by the other players.

      Delete
    3. did rihoko admit to that? You need a basis to think Rihoko was Bald before you assume kumoko is Rihoko cuz Kumoko was Bald

      Delete
    4. This is one of the last spoilers I'm going to put
      -
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      Shes not rihoko

      Delete
    5. Remember she was essentially a shut in other than school all she did was play games all the time, sleep for only 4hrs, and probably ate junk food all the time (parents were basically absent). This life still affects the body negatively. Thus she wasn't a looker in the other world

      Delete
    6. I want to give a spoiler right now but it's actually a surprise who she is .
      But I'll say it again she's not rihoko


      Cough cough vampi- cough cough-re

      Delete
    7. Geez, im trying to hint that to others

      Delete
    8. As a fellow spoiler, pretending you know nothing and go with the flow would be more fun

      Delete
    9. you already said it arnold...

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pixiv fan-art.
    http://touch.pixiv.net/tags.php?tag=蜘蛛ですが、なにか?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the spider eyes on this one http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52258459
      But I think I like the body type of this one more.
      http://i.imgur.com/6nRvUds.jpg

      Especially the Bra it looks more web like.

      Although I feel the spider body should look a little stronger with slightly thicker legs and the scythe arms should be bigger and more scythe like.

      The reason I don't think it's this one
      http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52563295

      is because there is too much black, I don't think her breasts are quite that big, and I don't think her spider hair is that thick. I imagine her having a more sleek type and almost armored like appearance. Also the scythe arms don't look quite right to me.

      Delete
    2. spider eyes on those pictures are annoying me. why do they all have different sizes??? and, why did artists place spider eyes on human body waist, among head hair? they must be on spider head.

      6nRvUds is absolute masterpiece, except yes, her scythes are cropped and out of picture. about looking a little stronger, well her strength is supported by W system, so it's not necessary to look strong...

      Delete
    3. Well the size thing is a little off but I meant more just their general shape of the eyes. They are a little more interesting than just normal round ones.

      Also I know she's supported by the system but she's still a powerful spider species at the moment. The spider part of her cold stand to look a bit stronger to fit that.

      Delete
    4. It's this
      https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91lQkVRglUL.jpg

      Delete
  11. Just a reminder while it's just fan art and isn't exactly official this seems to be a fairly good physical representation of what she looks like at the moment.
    http://i.imgur.com/6nRvUds.jpg

    I'm just posting this since the author is often annoyingly vague with details like this. Sometimes it's nice to have a solid image to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's interesting that everyone calls the MC as kumoko even though the name "kumoko" hasn't been mentioned in the chapter itself (or has it?).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was stated together with "Magical Girl Kumoko" while she said that she wanted to learn magic

      Delete
    2. Kumoko = spider child / spider-girl in Japanese

      Delete
    3. @Katshu: Now that you mention it...
      Well, i meant that everyone could've called her "MC" or "Her" or.. umm.... oh well~

      Delete
  14. Kumoko = spider child / spider-girl in Japanese

    ReplyDelete
  15. "My present whiteness is like the gypsum similar to a man-made product."

    Gypsum is not a word most people know the meaning of. "Plaster" or "Chalk" would work.

    It would be better to say something like:

    "Right now, my skin is as white as man-made plaster."

    ReplyDelete
  16. I expected something like Elise from LoL. She has a Human Body (with some spider arms at the back) then transform into a Spider Body at will.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So if the main body is Shiro, then the Devil King can be seen as a body double I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAHAHAHA AFTER ALL THIS TIME!!! FINALLYYYYYY I EXPECT BIG THINGS FROM HER STARTING NOW
    Though I do miss her cute form

    ReplyDelete
  19. I grant you LN illustration befitting this WN chapter
    https://fioret.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/111.jpg?w=700&h=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. or https://viewer-trial.bookwalker.jp/03/3/viewer.html?cid=59454d68-4978-4b08-bd51-5d60827de7fe&cty=0

      Delete