Pages

Monday 17 August 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 105

Chapter 105.
Overeating......


105 Does a Hikki dream of going out?

Although various things happened, the middle layer capture is going well.
I kept defeating monsters and my level also rose, and my skill level also rose considerably.

While doing that, "Overeating" became level 10 at last.
Will "Gluttony" come?
I prepared for it, but the name of the skill after evolving was 「Satiation LV1」.

Satiation:It becomes possible to take meals exceeding the limit. In that case, HP, MP, SP are recovered. In addition, the surplus can be stocked. Because the surplus is stocked as pure energy, you won't gain weight. The amount that can be stock increases by level』

Although "Gluttony" didn't came, it's still an amazing ability.
In short, the effect that's applied only to SP up until now has applied to HP and MP.
Although the amount of stocked surplus is lower than the SP, it still doesn't change the fact that it's amazing.
I'm glad my plain and low HP has been padded.
Besides, there's also the effect of "Patience", so if my HP and MP increase, my survival rate rises that much.
Although MP originally looked excess, the waste might decrease if I can stock it.

However, about the effect of not gaining weight, I don't have any benefits.
Well, I never gained weight originally.
I wonder why?
In the explanation of "Overeating", it's written that I will gain weight just as much as the stock, and because I have stocked to the limit, I should have gained weight considerably, but I didn't gained weight at all.
Although I don't know whether it's the spider's special constitution or not, I decided to not mind it because I won't gain weight at all from now on.

Oh, yes.
The "Overeating" stock reached the limit value before its level rose.
It looked like the limit value was level×100, so it stopped at 900.
Although the upper limit increased a little because it evolved into "Satiation", I think that it will probably stop at 1000.
If it's not possible to stock it any further, thinking that "it's a waste unless I consume it" is the Japanese wasteful mind.

That's why, I bear in mind to consume SP as much as possible since the time of my usual movement.
Specifically, I advanced while jumping and running.
By doing it like this, skill proficiency of "Idaten" was gained.
Thanks to that, the skill level of "Idaten" rose.

"Agility" and "Endurance" also rose, and reached max level at last.
Both evolved.
They evolved into "Body Flicker" and"Durability", and growth correction is added to it.
With this, a plus correction will be added in all of my status whenever I level up.
Well, thanks to "Magic Extremity", the rise of magic is abnormally high and my speed is high thanks to "Idaten" that I originally had.

Un.
Even though I was supposed to be a physical high mobility type originally, if only looking at my status, I became a magical high mobility type.
Although the cause of my 180° change is Wisdom-sama, it's doubtful that I actually change into a magic type.

All of the magic-type's levels rise just in case.
Although it's rises, it's inferior to the Deadly Spider Poison no matter what.
After all, when it becomes a serious fight, the Deadly Spider Poison becomes my trump card, and magic becomes the support.

Well, it's inevitable.
Because I came this far with "Spider Thread" and Deadly Spider Poison.
It seems to become a complicated feelings if those two are surpassed easily by magic.
Ah, I want to use "Spider Thread" quickly.
I can't used it in this middle layer even though it evolved into "Universal Thread" with much efforts.
When I reach the upper layer, I will make a nest at the very beginning, and I will spend some time on skill researching there.

After that, to be honest, I don't know what to do.
Although I said that I won't mind it, after all, I'm bothered by it.
Administrator.
Skill.
In order to know it, I must ask a man who knows it after all.
But, in the first place, what does the man of this world think of the Administrator?
I don't know.
Come to think of it, I have never communicate with another person in this world.

I'm here!
I'm also here!
You guys are no different than me! I'm saying about another person, Another Person!

Fuu.
The number of idiots increase, and I who's in charge of the brain can't stop this hardships.

Oh, yes, about communication.
Although I hardly communicate even in my previous life, information can be obtained if there was internet.
But, now is different.
Wisdom-sama's search is only a part concerning the skills.
Besides, even if I examined it, the important part is concealed.
All the information related to the Administrator cannot be appraised.

If I think, I'm a Hikki who haven't gone out after I was born when seen in perspective.
I haven't gone out of Elro Great Labyrinth.
If I became a Hikki in the state with no information source, it can't be helped that I'm ignorant about the world situation.

If I want to know about the Administrator, I need to get out of Elro Great Labyrinth and I have to interact with the man in this world.
But, because I'm a monster, I can't talk, so I think that it's quite severe to communicate normally.

Well, although it's not wrong that I'm a monster, I might manage somehow if it's a conversation.
The first one is acquiring the "Telepathy" skill.
And, the another one is evolve into a certain monster.

A new feature added by Wisdom-sama, Evolution Tree.
If I see this, I can know what kind of monsters that I can evolve in the future at a glance.
Up until now, evolution happens after selecting the guy that appear that time, but apparently, it looks like I have evolved in a good way.
When I see the Evolution Tree, it's understood that 'Poison' is considerably rare.
My current Zoa Ere too.

Well, that's fine now.
The problem is a certain monster's information that's displayed in the Evolution Tree.

Arachne.

The monster that has the lower half of the spider and the upper half of the human.
It's the monster that was also well known in Japan of my previous life.
If I want to evolve into this monster, it's possible but it's somewhat far.

If I have the human upper half, I should be able to talk.
The problem is whether the humans will listen to my story or not because it doesn't change the fact that I'm still a monster.

What should I do?
Well, it can't be helped even if I think about it now.
Whether I evolve or not, it's still a matter for the future.
In the first place, I can't go out until I escape from the middle layer.
Let's think later.

『Zoa Ere LV6 No name
Status
 HP:303/303(Green)+21(Details)(67 up)
 MP:2095/2095(Blue)+17(Details)(664 up)
 SP:316/316(Yellow)(Details)(81 up)
   :316/316(Red)+938(Details)(81 up)
 Average Offensive Ability:343(Details)(56 up)
 Average Defensive Ability:441(Details)(54 up)
 Average Magic Ability:1999(Details)(634 up)
 Average Resistance Ability:2130(Details)(630 up)
 Average Speed Ability:1746(Details)(334 up)
Skill
 「Automatic HP Recovery LV7 (1 up)」 「Magic Extremity」 「SP Recovery Speed LV5 (2 up)」 「SP Consumption Down LV6 (2 up)」 「Enhanced Destruction LV2」 「Enhanced Slashing LV3」 「Enhanced Poison LV6 (2 up)」 「Fighting Spirit LV2」 「Vitality Granting LV2」 「Deadly Poison Attack LV3」 「Corrosion Attack LV1」 「Poison Synthesis LV8」 「Thread Talent LV3」 「Universal Thread LV1」 「Thread Manipulation LV8」 「Throw LV7」 「3D-Maneuver LV8 (3 up)」 「Concentration LV10」 「Thought Acceleration LV6 (1 up)」 「Foresight LV6 (1 up)」 「Parallel Will LV2 (1 up)」 「High-speed Calculation LV2 (1 up)」 「Accuracy LV9 (1 up)」 「Evasion LV8 (1 up)」 「Stealth LV9 (1 up)」 「Silent LV4 (1 up)」 「Conviction」 「Hell」 「Heresy Magic LV5 (2 up)」 「Shadow Magic LV6 (3 up)」 「Poison Magic LV6 (3 up)」 「Abyss Magic LV10」 「Patience」 「Pride」 「Satiation LV1 (new)」 「Wisdom」 「Night Vision LV10」 「Visible Range Expansion LV3」 「Destruction Resistance LV2」 「Blow Resistance LV2」 「Slash Resistance LV3」 「Fire Resistance LV4 (1 up)」 「Deadly Poison Resistance LV2」 「Paralysis Resistance LV5 (1 up)」 「Petrifaction Resistance LV3」「Acid Resistance LV4」「Corrosion Resistance LV3」「Faint Resistance LV3」 「Fear Resistance LV8」 「Heresy Nullity」 「Pain Nullity」 「Pain Alleviation LV7」 「Enhanced Vision LV10」 「Telephoto LV7 (2 up)」 「Evil Eye of Curse LV6 (3 up)」 「Evil Eye of Paralysis LV2 (new)」 「Enhanced Hearing LV9 (1 up)」 「Enhanced Smell LV7」 「Enhanced Taste LV7」 「Enhanced Touch LV7」 「Divinity Area Expansion LV3 (1 up)」 「Divine Magic」 「Constitution LV1」 「Body Flicker LV1 (new)」 「Durability LV1 (new)」 「Herculean Strength LV4」 「Solid LV4」 「Idaten LV4 (1 up)」 「Taboo LV8」 「n%I=W」
 Skill points:50
Title
 「Gross Feeder」 「Blood Relative Eater」 「Assassin」 「Monster Killer」 「Poison Technique User」 「Thread User」 「Merciless」 「Monster Slaughterer」 「Ruler of Pride」 「Ruler of Patience」 「Ruler of Wisdom」』

53 comments:

  1. Haha "I'm here" "I'm also here! "

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. They technically don't count as "other people".

      Delete
  2. The moment I saw 5he mention for arachnid evolution I started screaming "doitdoitdoit" repeatedly, and then I realised, what if it makes him into a girlt? XC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kumoko is a girl already...

      Delete
    2. She's female anon.
      ಠ__ಠ

      Delete
    3. .........Kumoko-chan IS a girl though......

      Delete
    4. have we been reading the same novel, Jacob-san?

      Delete
    5. She is a female of the human persuasion. But is she a female spider are there gender if so what if she is a female trapped in a male spider XD LOL

      Delete
    6. when she was human she was a female
      but she is also a female spider

      Delete
  3. The moment I saw 5he mention for arachnid evolution I started screaming "doitdoitdoit" repeatedly, and then I realised, what if it makes him into a girlt? XC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ಠ__ಠ ..........really?
      Can I ask what have you been reading up till now?
      The last time I checked the MC was female

      Delete
    2. I think it might be because the mc doesn't mention her gender much, so they automatically imprint a gender to the character since the gender is forgettable a lot, I myself have had to catch myself when thinking of the mc as a male.

      Delete
  4. The moment I saw 5he mention for arachnid evolution I started screaming "doitdoitdoit" repeatedly, and then I realised, what if it makes him into a girlt? XC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the chapter!
    When i read "I'm here" line, i thought it was administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for her to reach the Arachne evolution.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The moment I saw Arachne, I said "saw that coming a mile away," and "how long until she does that."

    Considering that she has multiple personalities I think she would be a tri-headed Arachne (radar, magic, movement). My second question is "how will she keep up her dietary intake for her high performance body?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tri-headed arachne... Ugh... You, sir, have some really nasty imagination.

      Delete
    2. SP consumption down and SP recovery speed will probably be maxed out by the time she evolves into that. On top of that she'll probably have more 'personalities' as well.

      Delete
  8. Telepathy makes more sense. For one she can get it earlier. Two, even if she can speak she doesn't know the language.

    Confirmed that monsters are OP. Mastering the stat boosting skills early for them is completely unnecessary if they have that many evolutions.

    Wasn't expecting Satiation. It'll probably turn into Gluttony if overeating didn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We probably should have expected it though. Can't really expect skills to evolve into something on the level of the sins that quickly, even if she got a sin and virtue because of skill points.

      Delete
  9. kumoko is more OP every chapter, i will go crazy if there is other me i don't know how she is going to resist 10 of her in the future
    two virtues and one sin this is gonna be fun

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the chapter.

    I was expecting Drider instead of Arachne.
    Either way I am looking forward to her evolving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have to avoid trademarked names and words.

      Delete
  11. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, in the end she willbe the whole justice league in one Person xD
    Information in Charge: Batman+Martian Manhunter+Cyborg
    Magic in Charge: Green lantern+Captain Marvel
    Body in Charge: Superman+Wonderwoman+Aquaman

    And who knows what xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Assuming that makes sense how is that the whole justice league? What about Flash, or Hawkgirl/guy? There's a ton of people in the league.

      Delete
    2. To be fair her speed is very very high

      Delete
  13. Real like they way that you show us what skills went up in that giant mess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it is part of wisdom-sama work

      Delete
  14. my prayer since chapter 1 has been answered~!!! ARACHNE!!

    my other prayer was she to be married to the king's son, reincarnated classmate,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Don't rise stupid flag and go die

      Delete
    2. Bizarre. Read Chrysalis its similar but far less human interaction and no humanoid evolution.

      Delete
  15. Thanks for the chapter Turb0!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think by this point her speed really increases if an unknown weight is lifted from her shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Finally the Arachne flag is set

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know it's unrelated to the chapter, but wasn't Herculean strength and solid supposed to increase correction of level*100 stats? Or is it 50? And when she obtained it her offence and defense weren't even 50.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Herculean Strength and Solid are both T2 (Level*10) when she gets the T3 version.. not sure what the name is... that will be (level*100) example of a known T3 is the Idaten skill that boosts speed that she had from birth.

      Delete
  19. Reading through these comments and I noticed that no one has mentioned something in regards to her status at the end:

    [Satiation LV1] is placed between [Pride] and [Wisdom]. Is this intentional as foreshadowing that it can/will eventually evolve into [Gluttony]? Considering how the skills are also grouped up with similar skills (resistance with resistance for example), it makes sense in my mind that this is what its placement hints at.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Omg I hope she becomes that Arche by the time she finally gets out!!
    Anyways she can make small clones of herself now huh?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wait, I might have missed something, but when did she get evil eye of paralysis?

    ReplyDelete
  22. so there there was Arachne.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well how about Arachne with multipersona and shadowclones to embody those aditional personalities

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks to the circumstances, she probably gained way more knowledge and skills in the labyrinth here than up there. I mean, she did break the 4th wall already after all.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I don't even know how to respond to this.

    ReplyDelete