Pages

Saturday 22 August 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 112

Chapter 112.
The flag to be the Demon King?


112 Monsters that change into metal

It's difficult to communicate with human being.
I'm even bad at the exchange in the internet.
Isn't my communication ability is the lowest class?
Ku, I never thought that there's such a high wall that stands in my way in order to eat delicious cuisine!

Well, it's still not the time to panic.
Even if I say that I will aim at Arachne, it's still a long way off.
In the first place, it's not worth considering unless I escape from the middle layer.

After eating the Fire Drake, I ate the three eels.
Even though it had evolved, the eel was more delicious.
Isn't this a degeneration?

As expected, "Satiation" stock maxed once because the amount was large.
I surely thought that the highest was 1000, but it was possible to save up to 1100.
It looks like the capacity increased after evolving.
Because my SP pool is too much now, I activate "Fighting Spirit" and "Drake Power" at the same time to consume energy.
Although "Drake Power" consumes MP too, it's just right because my MP will keep accumulating if I don't consume it.

At the same time, Magic-in-charge raise the skill proficiency of "Space Magic".
The green line goes here and there.
But, the level hasn't rise yet.
It's the magic that I used 500 points, so it's growth is slightly slow.
When I compare it with my other magics, the necessary skill proficiency for the next level is considerably a lot.
Well, because it's gradually accumulated, I think that it will level up soon.

Speaking of skill points, I'm hesitating to pick which skill to acquire.
In case of the skill that can be acquired with 100 points, I will go for the Evil Eye that I haven't acquire yet, but there are some good skills if I save more.
Like the remaining seven deadly sins.
I think that this is the same broken skill as "Pride" and I want to acquire it, but even the lowest one 『Sloth』 needs 1000 points.
As expected, it's hard to save up to there.
Besides, the "Gluttony" that I thought was the "Overeating" evolution is not there somehow.
Even though the other seven deadly sins are there. How mysterious.

And, there's also the seven virtues.
I don't know much about that part, but it's pairs up with the seven deadly sins, right?
There are some that looks like it.
But, this also don't have seven.
Is there a rule for these skills that are not in the list?

And, I'm interested with the 『Hero』 skill.
Although it doesn't have the mysterious language in the explanation like the seven deadly sins, it's considerably high efficient.
Well, even if I say that I'm interested, I can't acquire it because it demands a ridiculous figure of 15000 points.
And, there's also the 『Demon King』 skill.
Although this is similar to the "Hero", this one is cheaper than "Hero" with 5000 points.
If I want to acquire, I would acquire this one, but it seems that I will get the Demon King title at the moment I acquire it.
If I have the skill points, it's a quite high efficient skill, and it's delicious as a material, so I want to acquire it.

Well, I wonder should I go safely here and acquire the high rank Evil Eyes.
There are some high rank guys of the Evil Eyes that can't be acquired at 100 points.
Although it doesn't match with the broken skills, it's possible to get it easily, so I think that I should acquire that.

Therefore, I need to defeat monsters and gain experience points to get skill points.
But, there's no monster at all since a while ago.
Although the party led by the Fire Drake were annihilated, there's no monster at all even if I have advance considerably from there.

No, the monsters are there.
They just shut themselves in the magma, and don't come out.
I can understand that they are running away with all their might and trying to hide.

Then, the reason why they are running away and hiding is that they are running away from me.
Well, the cause should be the "Fear Bringer" title.
Ah, and also "Intimidation".
The monsters are scared of me by these two effects.

The way they run reminds me of the Metal guy who appears in a certain national RPG.
(TL Note: Metal Slime from Dragon Quest)
They run away at top speed at the moment when they noticed me.
As for those guys who hide, I hate it that they acquired the "Stealth" skill just by that.
I want to say that "How desperate are you".

When they run away like this, I can't even hunt properly.
Moreover, unlike the Metal guy, I won't get a lot of experience points even if I defeat them.
My current level is 15.
Finally, I have also exceeded level 10.
Zoa Ere is a high rank species, so I already know that my next evolution exceeds level 10 in the next evolution condition.
I think that after I exceeded level 10, I really did became a high rank species.

When I see my magic status only, I feel that I can even do well in the lower layer.
My status has actually reach the a part of the Earth Dragon Kaguna's status.
Huh?
When did I became that strong?
Eh, I just noticed it.
Come to think of it, although I only manage to appraise the HP, etc, if I'm not mistaken, isn't it around 3000?
When it's my magic status only, won't it be an equal match?

Seriously!?
Can I fight against the Earth Dragon!?
No no.
Calm down.
The opponent is that Earth Dragon.
It's surely my misunderstanding.
Un un.
It's only my magic status that caught up with it.

Ah, but I became strong to that extent.
No wonder the monsters runs from me.
If there's a strong person scattering fear by "Intimidation", of course anyone will run away.
Even I will run away.
Ah, this was my story.

However, I'm troubled.
I can't raise my level like this.
What should I do?

30 comments:

  1. Wah! If she gets "Hero", is it possible for there to be 2 heroes at once?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or maybe, the human gets "Demon king" and the population mistakes them for each other... Now that would be an awesome development.

      Delete
    2. Yes... yes it would.

      Delete
  2. She has the option to purchase the demon king, hero, all 7 deadly sins and 7 holy virtues. it will be necessary as a monster that is considered the strongest of its type exceeds that of the strongest human or demon. The strongest Demon is the Demon King, The strongest Human is the Hero, the strongest monster is a natural disaster and in many worlds is considered a God and is worshiped. In some novels, powerful monsters such as ancient dragons have a shrine in which humans offer sacrifices to it.
    The final Boss is the administrators which are basically Gods of the world. Kumoko is the monster girl who will unite both Humans and Demons and bring peace to the world as a being of neither sides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahhahahahahaha

      Delete
    2. Well she did just say that not all of the deadly sins and virtues were listed. I think only one person can have them at a time. It would be amusing if she became the hero of the monsters though.

      Delete
    3. In death, all are equal, there's no love nor hate. So yes, she will unite them. Hahahaha

      Delete
    4. I think it just doesn't have all these skills, because only 1 user of them is allowed per era, so it can't be all of them, but it can be a few more.

      Delete
  3. The flag she triggered is the flag of gaining all of the titles she just listed. All 7 deadly sins is a given, but she will get the Hero and Demon King title at the same time. Along with the seven deadly sins. She will become the strongest being in that world so that she can combat the true enemy of the world that is currently manipulating the Demon race.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She cant take some of them if it's already been taken like some of the ruler titles

      Delete
    2. She already mentioned that 'Gluttony' isn't there, meaning she can't get all seven deadly sins. Also, Wisdom is not one of the Virtues at all. (Then again, D made Wisdom for her on request for an upgraded Appraisal)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the new chapter! Looks like she's on the road to be the Maou now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those monsters gained "stealth"skill by running for their lives, away from her... wahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the chapter Turb0!

    ReplyDelete
  8. More likely left the battlefield with hell behind her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wouldn't,t it kill the humans if a monster spider stole the title of hero, and the demon king could be viewed as the monsters hero.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wouldn't,t it kill the humans if a monster spider stole the title of hero, and the demon king could be viewed as the monsters hero.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really hope she gets the Hero title

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm guessing glutton is missing because Sensei has it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have the same thought process there.

      Delete
  13. I guess that there is a 'class' type of thing going on in the shadows. After all, Kumoko and Shun were both able to grab Appraisal for 100 skill points while Katia had to spend 1000 on it. Also, Kumoko's easily able to grab Ruler skills for next to nothing, considering their effects.

    This is further reinforced with Kumoko being able to net both Hero and Demon Lord skills, but due to her being a monster, the Hero skill requires more skill points than Demon Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wonder what would happen if she got the Hero title? In the present timeline, Julius should have it, but would there be 2 Heroes? If so, can there be 2 Demon Kings? That would be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ...She bought the demon king skill because it was cheaper... Kumoko-chaaaaan how careless are youuuuuu??

    Also, quick! Snap up those other ruler classes before someone else hand them :0

    ...What would happen of she were both the demon king and the hero.. imbalance?

    Oh geez, I just realised that she's never gonna get the hero skill? (Probs)

    If what shun said was true, only one person can hold the title at the time, Kumoko Chan could be waaay waaaaay into the past, just after the previous hero does, but before Julius was born?

    Or Shun could be wrong and there can be two or three heroes, one for each race?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think she has bought it yet the most skillpoints we've seen Kumo with at one time was 500, not nearly enough to buy something that costs 5000

      Delete
  16. Sooo misleading wtf was this author thinking

    ReplyDelete
  17. ''But, this also don't have seven.
    Is there a rule for these skills that are not in the list?''
    I think there can only be I think there can only be 1 user.

    ReplyDelete