Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 121

Chapter 121.
Changed Evil Eye of Heavy > Evil Eye of Heaviness
And similarly, Dark > Darkness


121 Let's forget about it quickly

Eat.
Eat.
Eat.
Bitter.
Very bitter.
It's bitter, a little sweet, and a sad taste.



Good morning.
Although I don't know whether it's morning or not, I was able to wake up safely today.

Unfortunately, the very useful "Parallel Will" can't be used to sleep by turns.
No matter how many wills there are, there's only one body.
That's why, if my body sleeps, my consciousness will also fall.
This only can't be helped.

Yesterday, after I talked with D who's a Evil God, I was absentminded for a while.
Although I was able to confirm the existence when I acquired "Wisdom", I never thought that she would talk to me like that.
Well, the only thing that I understand about her is that she is seriously dangerous.
Un.
I understood the thing that I didn't understand.

The mysteries increased instead.
Smartphone, fluent Japanese, black man.
Although I don't know who's that black man, I think that he's a man in this world.
He talked to D in the mysterious language, so I think that it's probably the language of this world.
But, if it's like that, there's a question.
Why can D speak Japanese fluently?

In the first place, it's strange that there's a smartphone.
No matter how I look at it, that was a smartphone.
Although I don't know what's the technological level of this world, even if it's on the same level, it's hard to think that a smartphone can be made exactly the same in such a different world.
Then, is that smartphone a product from Earth?

When thinking that, I can understand why D can speak Japanese fluently.
She is in Japan.
Although I don't know whether she's in Japan now or not, I'm sure that she has been in Japan.

Come to think of it, the voice of heaven and the appraisal result, both are in Japanese.
I should have feel weird towards the Japanese that's used in this world naturally.
Because I only know Japanese, I was convinced that it's matching me, but it's probably wrong.
D sets to Japanese.

The suspicious one is the mysterious garbled text skill.
This skill might have the function to translate the different world language into Japanese.
Ah, if it's like that, I should have been able to understand the black man's talk, so it's wrong.
But, the system-related sound and display are made Japanese.
It seems probable.
Various secrets might be compressed in this skill.

Although it's good until there, I don't understand any further.
What's the existence called Administrator? Does she really look at me only as an entertainment?
I don't know.

Hmm.
It's no good.
It's getting complicated.
This is not like me.
Here, I should be as the usual me, things that I don't know are left unknown.

Although I don't know whether she's a Evil God or not, if it's only peeping, there's no harm.
I don't intend to live an embarrassing live.
Ah, I'm sorry.
Exclude the part where my buttocks caught fire.

Well, whatever her motives are, I'm am me.
I should live like me from now on.
That's right.
Let's do that.

Let's forget D for the time being.
Because she said that the black man won't get involved, it's fine to forget it.

Ah, but D said that she gave the "Wisdom" skill as a reward.
Maybe, I should say my thanks to her there.
... Oh, well.
If she come again, let's say it at that time.
She said 'later'.

Well then, let's restart the exploration.

Yesterday, Body-in-charge ate the Fire Dragon while I was absentminded.
The taste is like adding the whitefish and chicken, then divided by 2.
It was delicious.
But, after all, I want seasoning.
Although it's more delicious than the unappetizing monsters up until now, it's a little unsatisfying.
Ah, since I ate the catfish, I ate a lot of delicious things, so my desire might have came out.

Although the taste was such feeling, the amount was a considerable volume.
To the extent that my SP that the stock had decreased considerably in the mortal combat became full.
Because it was a waste, I consume my SP to gain skill proficiency and while I'm at it, I ate the remainder.

If the level of "Space Magic" rises, will I learn an item box-like magic?
Although I thought that it was unnecessary at first, if I meet a big thing again, it's hard to finish eating everything.
Because I don't want to leave it, it would be convenient if I can take the part that I can't eat finish.

By the way, Shadow Sink can't become the substitution for the item box.
If a thing is put into that, it can't be moved.
It's really a strange magic.
I mean, the "Shadow Magic" itself is quite strange.
Both offensive ability and the utility.
It's also troublesome that it's a late bloomer that it needs to become level 6 to be useful.
Besides, while saying that it's a late bloomer, the flower bloomed is strange.

Will the "Shadow Magic" derives or evolves into "Dark Magic" when it becomes level 10?
It will probably become it, but judging from me who has already acquired the highest rank "Dark Magic" , I don't feel much charm.
Well, the "Abyss Magic" has the weakness of can't be used casually because of it's high power, so it's a welcome to get magic that has moderate firepower.

However, because I have defeat the Fire Dragon, it might have really became that there's no enemy in the middle layer.
Let's break through the middle layer with this condition.

22 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All hail. 3 chapters a day is GODLY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chapter Turb0!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just imagine her eating the dragon cutely while thinking all of this

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, Komuko has realized that it'ss strange that she heard voice of heaven in Japanese. I wonder what language Shun & co. heard voice of heaven in ? especially Yuri.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think of her with a tachikoma type attitude ...they are so adorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I can't stop imagining her with the tachikoma voice x.x

      Delete
  7. "I'm am me"

    I'm is short for I am, so basically you wrote "I am am me." You should drop one of those "am"'s

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't the god a he not a she?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kumo described the voice from the phone as feminine, or sounding "female," so until we hear or witness otherwise, the self-proclaimed Evil God is female.

      Delete
  9. One Evil God should be an Evil God, not a Evil God.
    Thanks for the chapter, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh...I can't wait for more. LoLs. I am getting engrossed in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This translation was just pushesd through google translate, wasn't it? There's like absolutely no emotion in this.. I mean.. ''Although I don't know who's that black man, I think that he's a man in this world.'' ''I don't know who's that black man''? Shouldn't it be, ''I don't know who that black man is''? And, ''i think that he's a man in this world.''? Like, that feels completely out of it. Should be more like, ''I think that he is a man of this world'' given the previous conversations between both D and him..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Turbo states such at the beginning of the prologue

      "Hi guys. I am new in blogging and also to translating web novels. Started my 1st project just on a whim.

      My English is not that good actually and I can't read Japanese. Learned my Japanese through animes only so don't expect much. Well let's just get back to the novel then."

      this dude literally cant speak Japanese.... everything he translates is done through a machine, and while its shitty translations, its better then nothing

      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

      Delete
    3. Through a machine or not, from the beginning it's been a "if you have a better idea of what should be here, say so in a comment if you would," kind of thing if you've been paying any attention to the comments. Rather than emotion, it's more 'stilted' and corrections are made based on corrections being suggested.

      Or at least, that was the case until Raising the Dead took over around chapter 200. Haven't seen their take yet, but that said, part of it reading the way it does is probably Kumo having no "dialogue" and the style difference between combat, non-combat, and the classmates that got human bodies.

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ffs how more fire does she need for Fire Resistance increases even with Ruler Skills??

    ReplyDelete