Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 123

Chapter 123.
Kumoko becomes a Dragon.


123 I obtained the Dragon Power! Uhahahaha!

I see the front from the shadow of the rock quietly.
At the land considerably far ahead, about seven monsters gathered there.
Valuable food and experience points.

That monster is the red dog.
Although it's a red colored dog, it has nothing to do with a certain Marine higher-up.
(TL note: Akainu!!!)

The red dogs are spending their time playing around and sleeping.
But, that dog has sharp sense of smell because it's dog, and it will noticed before I approach it.

For the time being, "Intimidation" off.
Although I noticed it, the effect of "Stealth" slightly returns when I turn off "Intimidation".
I become hard to be noticed by my opponent.
Well, as long as I have the Fear Bringer title, I can never hide completely.
It's just that even if I turn off "Intimidation", I became a little hard to be noticed.

Because the red dogs' enemy searching ability is high, I'm now using "Telephoto" to look at them so that I don't get noticed, but they will noticed sooner or later if I approach them.
Then, they will run away naturally.

The red dogs don't have the "Swim" skill.
So it can't escape to the magma.
But, it will be troublesome if they scatter and run.
Although I don't intend to let even one to get away, if they run to the opposite direction, unnecessary labor is needed.
I must hunt them well so that it won't happen.

Fumu.
Here, I should test that skill that I obtained some time ago in combat.

Thus, Dragon Install!
"Dragon Power" activate.
Ah, by the way, "Magic Combat Act" has been activated.

My status skyrockets at that moment.
I begin to run to the red dogs with my enhanced speed.
Although the red dogs notice my existence on the way, it's already late.

I brandish my sickles and decapitate two heads quickly.
I go around the two that try to run away, and decapitate their head similarly.

The remaining three try to run to the opposite direction, I release a breath immediately.
As planned, the breath collides with the ground in front of the red dogs, and cause an intense explosion.
The red dogs were overturned by the shock.
I finish them off without missing that chance.

Mission complete.
Fu.
This kind of thing is easy for me.
Well then, I will eat it while it's fresh.

Fufufu.
"Dragon Power", as expected of Dragon Power.
The rise of status that can't be compared with the "Drake Power".
Although it's incredible with that alone, "Dragon Power" has two additional effects.

One is breath.
Only at the time "Dragon Power" is activated, I can release a breath.
There are two kinds of breath that can be released that are the single-shot-type like the fireball and the annihilation-type wide range breath.
Unfortunately, the power is not so high.
As expected, I can hold a part of the Dragon's power, but I'm far behind the original Dragon.
Well, even if I say that, it's enough because it has the power approximately the same as the eel.
The reason why I never let the red dogs receive it directly is because I thought that they will vanish if they receive it directly.
There's no way I will let my precious meat to vanish.

By the way, this breath seems to become the user's most suitable attribute. In my case, my breath is a composition of poison and dark attribute.
Dark attribute bring forth pure destructive power, and poison attribute erodes the opponent.
When thinking about it, although it will lose to a real Dragon in destructive power, it might win in the nastiness.

The second one is the same effect as "Dragon Scale", the power to obstruct magic.
This also don't have the effect like the original Dragon, but I think that it can at least attenuate the power.
Because there's no monster that uses magic, I can't test it.

My status rises purely, my weapon is done, and my defense also increased.
Although it's such a wonderful skill, there's a defect that the consumption is significant.
Although it was the same as the "Drake Power" that it consumes SP and MP, the consumption increased.
MP is fine.
But, the decrease of SP is not fine.
Although I used it this time to try it out, the cost is too high to use it in a small fry battle.
It's a anti-boss class skill.

Hmm.
Recently, my use of SP became plenty.
Although it's fine for normal activities, if I think to gain skill proficiency, it's not enough.
"Space Maneuver", "Dragon Power" and "Magic Combat Act".
It would be fine if I have the Automatic SP Recovery, but there's no such thing.
I have eat my meal obediently.

Compared with that, I have excess MP.
I activate "Magic Combat Act" while moving, and Magic-in-charge No.1 and No.2 use magic continuously, but still, it's only to the extent that the consumption is slightly higher that the recovery.
No matter how much effort I put to consume it, when I wake up from my sleep, "Oh, wow, complete recovery".
Although I can use the magic that has a lot of consumption like the "Abyss Magic", if I do that, a natural disaster will occur in my surroundings in the labyrinth.
That's bad.
That's definitely the collapse flag.

Besides, I'm concentrating in raising the level of the lowest level magic that I have which is the "Space Magic" now.
"Space Magic" became level 2.
As expected, this skill demanded a lot of skill points, so the level up is more slower than the other magic skills.
The magic learned at level 2 is Coordinates Fixation.
It's a magic that only fix the selected range of the level 1 Coordinates Specification.
Even if I say fixation, it only stops the line that appeared by the Coordinates Specification, so it has no material influence at all.
This is also the same as Coordinates Specification that it's a preliminary step to use the higher level magic.

However, while Coordinates Specification was not useful at all, this Coordinates Fixation is useful.
I can shoot magics and skills to the fixed coordinates.
In this case, the hit rate to the coordinates is 100%.
Now that my "Accuracy" skill has reached the max level, I don't think that it's needed, but it's better than nothing.

I want it to level faster and learn Teleport.
Because my MP is superfluous, do your best, Magic-in-charge No.1 and No.2.

36 comments:

  1. I love this so much....

    Thank you very much for all your hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel pity for any adventurer that encounters Dragon Spider Mahou shoujo Kumoko-chan...Unless they attack her, then they should be subject to all the heresy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She became dovahkiin may her shouts torn her enemies apart

      Delete
    2. Then she took an arrow to the knee

      Delete
    3. Which knee? A level up could fix that

      Delete
  3. I guess there's no skill to convert magic into SP. Oh well. I feel that if she reaches the centipedes nest again they're all gonna be eaten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well in the main story currently she obtained at least 17 various kinds of magic, not counting other MP related skills like poison synthesis so it's not the problem to spend MP.
      sadly author stopped skill exploring chapters for long time ago, and even don't publish appraise anymore... so enjoy while you can:)))))

      Delete
    2. Because at that time she's currently going up to quickly so it won't make sense to show every time because she's just like skipping levels now.(future)

      Delete
    3. Because at that time she's currently going up to quickly so it won't make sense to show every time because she's just like skipping levels now.(future)

      Delete
    4. Because at that time she's currently going up to quickly so it won't make sense to show every time because she's just like skipping levels now.(future)

      Delete
    5. you're wrong. she's going up too slow now (future). because her skill levels are at top or close to top and stopped evolving.

      but i'm talking not about appraising status but about appraising descriptions all kind of new magic. author barely describes any new features. she probably obtained new types of heresy and poison magic but there's no "wow! what i've got here!" chapter.

      Delete
    6. Well that names sense since she kind of has end of the game magic right now. So in the future a lot of the spells will feel a little lack luster. The only magic you can compare with hell magic is another magic she gets after a gaining a ruler title.

      Delete
    7. Yeah she should go to that nest and rustle some bug grub (pun fully intended)

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for the chapters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chapter Turb0!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whatever happened to berating to Atari sloth at 500 skill points. She buys a evil eye instead :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy auto correct. Whatever happened to her wanting to buy sloth

      Delete
    2. She said she'd do it after evolving I think.

      Delete
  8. Dragon Install...

    Sol Badguy called. He wants his power-up's name back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much.
    -

    Dragon Install?
    Lol, now I'm waiting for her to name a sickle slash "Inferno Divider."

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really cant read this,such a broken english...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is far worse. Go read The Reincarnated Vampire Wants an Afternoon Nap. Beyond chapter 7, it may as well be Babelfish's illiterate little brother.

      Delete
    2. What is Magic Combat Act? I came from Blastron and this broken english is really vexing when it comes to skill names.

      Delete
  11. So many basics grammar problems, it triggers me sometimes. Anyway thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Install some auto correct like grammarly, your work is packed with mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i guess deinos is the new mr sloth for the time being

    ReplyDelete