Pages

Saturday 29 August 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 127

Chapter 127.


127 Show me the possibility that a person has

Ah, I was surprised.
When I transfer and return to the Earth Drake storage, there's a lot of people.
Of course I will feel surprised.
It's not like I have anthropophobia, but I'm not good at contacting a person.
I was surprised and I stared at the hairy-faced uncle unintentionally.
Ah, I turned off the Evil Eyes just in case.
I hate it when we oppose each other just because our eyes met.

That uncle is quite cool and good-looking. He's my preference.
If he smile while smoking a cigarette, he seems to look extremely good.
Crap, that is good.
I might chase him and ask him.
Even if I say that, I can't speak. In the first place, what's that torture to have me who have a community disease to talk to a person.

However, why did those people come?
Although they suddenly shout something and start running, what is it?
Did they endured to go to the toilet?
I don't know.

Well, if they overlook me, that's better for me, so it's very welcome.
Although I think that I can win even if it becomes a fight, it's troublesome.

Although it's a knight-like group that has armor on them, they are not strong.
The strong person is almost as the same as the snake in status.
After I have returned to the upper layer, I have killed several snakes, but the snake was so weak.
I also had the time when I thought that it's a boss character.
I became very strong.

The strong person is around the snake.
Although the skill was considerably enhanced, still, the status is about the snake.
It doesn't seem to be my enemy.
Is human being actually weak?
They also looked like knights, so that means they can fight in their own way.
And, with that strength only?
Uwa.
Human being is weaker than I thought.
Although I thought that they can fight against Mother for a certain period of time, they can never do it!

Well, maybe, only that group is particularly weak.
Perhaps, the difference of human being between the strong and the weak is intense in this world.
There might be a "I'm STROOONG"-kun.
Because I also became this strong, so it's not strange that there is.

Hmm.
If I follow after the people a while ago, won't I know where's the exit?
Ah, but that uncle has "Presence Perception".
If I follow, I can see that I will be found.
I don't want that.
I don't want to associate with a person so much.
But, in order to eat delicious cuisine, I have to associate with a person.
Although it's troublesome, I can't yield this.

When I buy stuffs in my previous life, I didn't even make an eye contact with the salesperson.
I will have to learn the language of this world, and various problems lie ahead.

Oh, well.
When things cooled down, I will explore the direction where the people went.
The direction that I go don't have any monsters recently, so it's just right.
There's no need to hurry.
I still can't be an Arachne.
Even if I go out with a spider's appearance, I probably can't enter a town.

When it's said that whether I can enter a town after becoming an Arachne, I feel that it's impossible, but that's the only way at present.
Because the hallucination of "Heresy Magic" only has an instant effect, it's meaningless.
It's a wishful thinking of trying to approach human form even a little.

However, those people, why did they come?
Because they are knights, are they a unit of a country somewhere?
Did they come to subjugate something?
Monster that seems to be the target for subjugation around here is the Earth Drake.
Sorry, I have made it into my food.
I don't think that it will be, but is the subjugation target me?
No no.
In the first place, this is my second time to meet with human beings in this spider life.
I never did anything to the extent that the subjugation corps need to be dispatched.

Ah, but it might be bad if one of them have "Appraisal".
"There's a dangerous spider monster, so let's subjugate it", it might flow this way.
Because they started running immediately, I was not able to appraise everyone, so there might be a person with "Appraisal".
After all, should I just chase them and confirm it?
Ah, but I don't want to associate with people.
Mumumu.

Never mind.
It's troublesome.
Why must I associate with people assertively?
Let me stay as a loner.

In addition, when the time comes, I can just escape with Transfer.
If I escape to the middle layer, of course I can run away from the human beings that don't have "Fire Resistance".
I mean, I can escape at the moment I transfer.

Besides, looking at the people's strength a while ago, it's doubt whether I need to run away or not.
Although it's troublesome to associate with people, if they come with the intention to kill me, I won't show mercy.
Ah, but if I do that, my delicious meal will become distant again.
Kuu, even though I just want to eat delicious meal, why did it become such a troublesome thing.
Ah, no no.

Rather, I should kill them and steal it.
Those people seem to have food too.
Ah, but if it's such a labyrinth, they won't have fresh and delicious things.
I'm not glad even if I get an unappetizing preserved food.
To raise the hostility flag with the human being because of that doesn't worth it.

I should just become the Demon King seriously and rule them.
Then, I can eat delicious things as many as I want every day.
Ah, that might be good.
If I can do such a thing, I won't have any hardships.
Ah. I want to eat a delicious thing.

38 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welp, this answers my question on the previous chap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kumoko Learned skill "Demon Lord Ambition"

    wait...wrong Novel....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the new chapter! Demon king flag is raised?

    ReplyDelete
  5. First become Demon King, then gain Hero. Somewhere along the way, all of the Seven Sins and Virtues. She is no where near that yet. But to stop all of the fighting and bring peace, she will need the Hero title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really doubt that she can gain all seven sins and virtues. The virtues oppose a specific other sin. So... she can't have "charity" and "greed." It wouldn't make sense. or "pride" and "humility."

      Probably the same thing with both of those titles, come to think of it.

      Delete
    2. Yes exactly you can't have chastity and lustful that makes zero sense XD

      Delete
    3. @Philip, well....what if she's always horny butt never had sex?

      Delete
    4. The most she can have is seven of the Either seven sins or seven virtues.

      Delete
  6. Stop raising the Demon King flag Kumoko.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hohoho demon king here i come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the chapter! Maou!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No Author-san HAS to be pulling our name isn't it ? ... Gaaaah i don't even beleive in a wonderful plot twist anymore T_T

    ReplyDelete
  10. kumoko ;-;

    yudo dis...

    Demon lord flag raised ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  11. So she wants to become a Demon king and conquer humans in order to eat human cooking?
    Probably the most impractical reason to become demon king yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, she can't think of other ways to do it aside from stealing and forcing humans to do it.

      Delete
  12. If she didn't appraise anyone how she know that uncle have "Presence Perception"?
    Is wisdom-sama on the work or just her intuition?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Because they started running immediately, I was not able to appraise everyone, so there might be a person with "Appraisal". " No, she appraised them, but not all of them.

      Delete
  13. so kumoko-chan like dandy ojii-san

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like she's going a bit soft in the head...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the chapter Turb0!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I became a demon king because as a demon king I can eat lots of delicious things!

    Best reason ever.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Although they suddenly shout something and start running, what is it?
    Did they endured to go to the toilet?
    lol that funny line

    ReplyDelete
  19. What. A. Huge. Let down.

    Really. Why are all those novels recently entranced with rape, tragedy and stupid uses of strenght?

    Everywere i look is the same thing. People becoming generic demon lords who do stupid stuff for stupid reasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this point in time, any ambitious musing of Kumo is her Chuuni-sense activating. Might as well put a (lol) behind those last few sentences with how serious she was about it. She's returned from the land of fire where she finally found something worth eating, to the land where everything is unappetizing and able to evade her presence.

      Delete
  20. Kumoko... Your mother is the strongest of the strongs ... That tini group is not even enough for her snack...
    And she into old man lol ....

    ReplyDelete
  21. And thus Maou was born from the desire to eat delicious foods and not talk to anyone

    ReplyDelete
  22. I see, so Kumoko likes older man~
    Dandy oji-san flag please raise!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I should just become the Demon King seriously and rule them.
    Then, I can eat delicious things as many as I want every day.
    Ah, that might be good.
    If I can do such a thing, I won't have any hardships.
    Ah. I want to eat a delicious thing.

    Kumo has gained title: Demon King

    ReplyDelete