Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter 94

Chapter 94.
Detection-san did something??


94 The top needs the top, so let's aim at more top

Nai wa.
Mother, that's, nai wa.
Is there a monster that can win against that?
If that can be defeated, that person can be called as a hero unconditionally.

No.
The top needs the top.
Though it's too high to the extent that there's no way.
This Mother encounter must have been the thoughts of the heaven.
I shouldn't get carried away, right? Hai.

Actually, whether the Earth Dragon or the Mother, I don't think that I stand a chance against them at all with the current me.
It's the level that death flag rises when meeting it.
It can be said that it's difficult to even escape before fighting.

《Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Detection LV9』 has become 『Detection LV10』》

Eh?
Seriously?
Detection-san reached max level?
Huh?
But, it doesn't have additional skill or evolution.
Eeeh.
Isn't that a little unreasonable?
I was made to have a hard time by Detection-san.
Certainly, the return is huge, but if I were to say my desire, I want more.
Even if it's impossible to defeat that Mother, I want to at least become stronger to the extent that I can escape.
Really, nothing?

《Za,......Zaa,...》

Hmm?
What's that just now?
... Is it an imagination?

Well, there's no help for it even if I ask for the moon.
But, becoming stronger is the simplest and understandable solution.
If I become stronger without being self-conceited from now on, it might be possible to escape from non-standards like that.

Now that it's decided, let's put efforts to become stronger.
First of all, level up.
Let's hunt monsters assertively from now on.
Two seahorses was hunted after I evolve.
Because there's an increase in the experience points by the effect of "Pride", from my experience, my level should rise soon.
When level is reset after evolving, the necessary experience points for the next level will also reset to some extent.

The level up after evolving is faster than before.
Although it's faster, it's slower if I compare it with the time when I was level 1 before evolution.
Therefore, I consider that the necessary experience points is reset to some extent, but it doesn't reset completely.

From my experience so far, the next level up will probably be when I defeat the next monster.
Rather, it's not strange that I will even level up when the second seahorse was defeated.
If I defeat a monster of the catfish class, my level might rise more than two at once.
For the time being, level up is only after I found a monster.

Next is skill.
Skill level raising was something that I have been doing while moving.
Appraisal-sama, aye. "Detection", aye. "Foresight" and "Thought Acceleration" are also the same.
Although "Detection" reached the max level, there's a lot of skills that I can raise.
Let's keep "Detection" activated while moving until all of my skills reach max level.

Parallel with it, let's start the level raising of the skills that seem to be able to raise while moving.
The safest one would be the enhanced five senses skills.
It will rise if I strain my eyes while moving and sniff while walking.
There are also skills that almost reach max level, so let's start from there.

And, one more.
I don't want to do this while moving, but I want stop somewhere and take time to do it.
It's the practice of "Magic Manipulation".

Come to think of it, skills can be acquired when the skill proficiency is accumulated even if I don't use skill points.
Then, I think that skill points should be used on the evil eye because I don't know how to accumulate its skill proficiency, and I will acquire "Magic Perception" somehow by myself.
Thanks to Detection-san, "Magic Perception" can be used without a problem.
If I concentrate my consciousness there, then I can grasp the flow of the magical power.
If I can somehow manipulate it or if I put some efforts to manipulate it, I should be able to accumulate its skill proficiency.
When the skill is acquired, it's the time to practice my heart's desired magic.

However, I can't forget about my aim that's to escape from this middle layer and return to the upper layer.
The skill level raising and level raising will only be done in the process.
Therefore, there's no need to stop specially to do it.
This is only if it can be done while moving.
This middle layer is only a place to pass through not a place to set up my residence.
I must not forget that.

《Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Thought Acceleration LV3』 has become 『Thought Acceleration LV4』》
《Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Foresight LV3』 has become 『Foresight LV4』》

Yosh yosh.
Thanks to the "Ruler of Pride" title, mind-type skills rise faster.
Let's raise the level steadily like this.

Similarly, thanks to the "Ruler of Patience", the rise of the resistance-type skills should improve, but these skills can't rise while advancing.
"Deadly Poison Resistance" and "Paralysis Resistance" can be raised by hurting myself with "Poison Synthesis", while "Slash Resistance", "Blow Resistance", "Destruction Resistance", "Corrosion Resistance" and probably "Shock Resistance" can be raised by hurting myself with "Universal Thread", but that can only be done after I set up my residence.
It can't be done in this middle layer where I can't take enough rest, and my recovery is slow.

Although I really want to raise the status strengthening skills quick if possible, I want to raise it slowly after setting up my residence.
Although it's better if it rises in combat, if it can't be raise in combat, then I have to do muscle training.
If I have such time and stamina, I should advance even a little.

For the time being, let's raise the five senses skills that can be raised while moving.
Especially "Enhanced Vision" that's now level 9 and soon going to reach max level, so let's give priority on it.

22 comments:

  1. Yay~! Thanks for the chapter, more spiders for us :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pretty strong feeling that "Patience" should be "Sloth" patience is a virtue and sloth is a sin..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's definitely not a Sloth. which will be confirmed lately.

      Delete
    2. Patience is guaranteed not sloth. If you look up the kanji on Jisho (忍耐), you'll get that it translates into endurance, perseverance, or patience. Obviously from there you can clearly see that none of those can be interpreted as sloth. =P

      Delete
  4. Hmmm.. "《Za,......Zaa,...》" really seems like the Voice of Heaven bugging out.. But what could it mean?! xDD Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed... maybe detection-san is starting to detect the worldvoice-channel ...

      Delete
    2. Or maybe detection san heard an alien communication from outer space lol

      Delete
    3. in fact your guess is right. Wait for 100 chapter.

      Delete
  5. Yosh! Here comes the training arc. I wish she could have a school arc...i really like scool arcs

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm.. I feel like it's the first time we heard about experience progress, since appraisal-san does not seem to pick it up.
    And Detection-san the first not stopping at level 10 is interesting, it might continue leveling beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She should dip a leg in the magma to train fire resistance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the chapter Turb0!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the chapter and all the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come to think of it, skills can be acquired when the skill proficiency is accumulated even if I don't use skill points.
    Then, I think that skill points should be used on the evil eye because I don't know how to accumulate its skill proficiency, and I will acquire "Magic Perception" somehow by myself.
    Thanks to Detection-san, "Magic Perception" can be used without a problem.
    If I concentrate my consciousness there, then I can grasp the flow of the magical power.
    If I can somehow manipulate it or if I put some efforts to manipulate it, I should be able to accumulate its skill proficiency.
    When the skill is acquired, it's the time to practice my heart's desired magic.

    - Think that first "Magic Perception" should be "Magic Manipulation," since she's talking about gaining it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's with that "Zaa Zaa" thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suprised no one else commented about it. Very strange.

      Delete
  13. The only connection my brain makes with self whipping is either Self-flagellation or some weird BDSM stuff, brain cinema is doing some weird shit to kumoko, I'm sorry @_@

    ReplyDelete