Pages

Friday 14 August 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter S15

Shun 15.
This chapter is LONG.
Anyway, human status for the second time.
S15 Ruler class

Whenever Yuugo's eyes looked at me, I became in danger.
Especially, when I get a better result than Yuugo at the class, etc, he will release a cold glance that runs on my back.
It was obvious that something will happen sooner or later.
But still, I can't take any countermeasures.
Yuugo is the eldest son of the large country unlike me.
And, he's a reincarnated person same as me, so his ability is authentic.
Either in authority or in ability, there's no man who could give opinions to Yuugo.

And, the incident happened.
It was the time of the exploration lesson that became the first extracurricular activity.

The exploration extracurricular activity is carried out at the small mountain near the academy.
Well, although I said that it's near, it takes more than half day just to make a round trip if it's by walking.
Only students who manage to passed the examination given by the academy can participate.
In our academic year which is the first year, the number of students participating the exploration lesson is 12 including me.
Judging from the whole academic year, only high achiever was able to pass.
However, the students who didn't manage to participate in this exploration will be able to participate when they acquire power eventually.
The first time and this time was only a little, but in next time, the number of students will surely increase.
Rather, the first exploration has the number of students that can only make one group, so this year, an excellent group is participating.

We have to leave the academy on foot in the morning and reach the foot of the mountain before noon for the exploration.
After that, a briefing of the last confirmation is held in the hut at the foot, and have our lunch.
After lunch, we will be divided into groups and enter the mountain.
After that, we will spend a whole day exploring the mountain, make a camp, and on the next day, we will return to foot of the mountain before noon and return to the academy. This is the schedule for it.

Only weak monsters of the lowest class inhabit in this mountain.
The academy has hired a number of men to examine the area beforehand, and it has been confirmed that there's no strong monster.
Because even a weak monster can become strong when it evolves, this confirmation seems to be vital.

In this exploration, it's one point to learn basic survival skills.
One point to experience the environment where monsters inhabit.
One point to gather medicinal plants, etc, and learn the knowledge of the mountain.
Acquiring those experiences become the purpose.
End safely and obtaining knowledge and experiences are the purpose.
So, fighting a monster assertively subtracts the points.
In case we are attacked, if we deal with it appropriately, it will increase the points, but it's forbidden to purposely attack a monster.

The exploration is carried out in groups, and each group has four students and one teacher.
The breakdown of the group is decided by the lot so that we won't form a biased group.
It became separate groups with Sue, Katia and Yuri.
And, I have become the same group as Yuugo.
The formation of the group, me, Yuugo, Oka-chan aka Firimes, the knight's son Palton, and the magic teacher, Oriza.

My relation with Palton is more than an acquaintance and less than a friend.
Even though Palton's father was a former baron, he make many military exploits and raise his title, and he has reached up to the earl.
Severe training is given to Palton by such father, and he has the skill organization specialized in physical.
His strength is also quite high in the academic year.
The person himself doesn't seems to be content to it, he concentrate in training everyday. He's a serious character boy.
Because he comes in contact with me like a retainer, I will talk to him, but it's like we are on good terms.

Oriza-sensei is a middle-aged magic teacher.
She's the unmotivated one among the teachers, and she is a person who come along because it's her work.
She hate troublesome things, and when Yuugo and I was assigned to the group of her jurisdiction, she scowled without concealing it.
It was well known that there was an unusual sign between me and Yuugo.
However, should I said that she's indeed a teacher? Her combat ability is very high.
Despite being a magic user, she has the skill composition that makes close-range battle possible, and her ability value is also higher than the students.
When something unexpected happened, a teacher must protect the students, so it was impossible that the teachers who came for this exploration lesson are weak.

The unexpected one is that Oka-chan sensei aka Firimes participated in this lesson properly.
Sensei is often absent from lessons without permission.
Although she is acting behind the scenes, she won't tell us about the contents.
She absent from the class without permission, so I'm sure that she's moving busily.
It was unexpected that Sensei will participate in this lesson and be restricted for approximately two days.

However, there's also Yuugo, so if she going to be near, it's reassuring.
Perhaps, even if I include the academy's teacher, Sensei might be the only one who can stop Yuugo.

「Then, dismiss for a moment. After each of you had lunch, please divide into groups and act」

The facilitator teacher declares it, and the briefing ended.
After finish eating lunch, divide into groups and act.

「Nii-sama, we will part for a while. It's lonely」
「Sue, it's only one day」
「It's a big problem even if it's only one day. When thinking that if something happens to Nii-sama in the place where I'm not looking, I can't sleep at night」
「It's alright. The safety in this mountain has already been confirmed, so unusual things won't happen」

I pat Sue's head to make her feel relieved.
I can't say that there's a person in my group is more dangerous than the mountain because if I say it, she might worry about me.

「Shun, be careful of Yuugo earnestly, okay? It looks like that guy's head has completely gone crazy after coming to this world」
「... Understood」

The exchange in low voice with Katia on parting refrains my head.
He's crazy.
He certainly is.
The current Yuugo is not normal.
There's a dangerous sign that it's not weird that he will do something.

The exploration advanced smoothly when I'm worrying about such thing.
We never meet any monsters, and we reached the scheduled camping area safely.

「Shurein-sama, is here the camping point?」
「That's right. It seemed that we arrived earlier than planned」
「It's because the boys have stamina. It's hard to follow for the girl, Sensei, you know?」
「Bullshit. Oka-chan's status is considerably high, right? There's no way you need to persist this much」
「Sensei thinks that even if you know that and you pretend not to know, you still worry about Sensei is a condition of a good man」
「I don't mean to become a man who sees the complexion of the woman in detail」
「Ah, Ore-sama is acceptable」

Palton and I begin the preparations for camping while Yuugo and Sensei doing such exchanges.
Oriza-sensei only looks at us silently.

「Shurein-sama, could you hold that part?」
「Ah, okay. Is it like this?」
「Yes. After that, if I do like this」
「Un. Completed. Thank you, Palton」
「No. Originally, I should be doing this preparations by myself, but I have caused trouble to Shurein-sama」
「Palton. The social position is unrelated in the academy. Therefore, there's no need to mind it so much」
「Although there's also the social position, I personally respect Shurein-sama. Therefore, this is something that I do because I like it. Shurein-sama, please don't make an apologetic face to my actions there」

I gave in to the honest eyes of Palton.
Sue is also the same, where is there an element that can be respected in me?
It's mysterious.

After the preparations for the camp is completed, there a little time remain because we arrived earlier than the schedule.
In that case, we will confirm the surroundings lightly.
Each of us act separately, and explore within the range not far enough to be separated.
Although I objected to take independent action, it's decided that everyone will be within the range where our voices can be heard.
If it's like this, the nearby group member can rush immediately even if something happens.

And, I'm alone in the mountain.
If I gather medicinal plants, etc, by myself, points will be added.
I looked for the medicinal plants while activating "Appraisal".

And there, a sword fight sound is heard.

I heard it from the place near where Palton was exploring.
I wonder whether the opponent's sword was specially made or the opponent has the "Silent" skill because the sound is extremely small.
But, to me who has the "Enhanced Hearing" the sound was clearly heard.

I try to run in a hurry to Palton, but I was obstructed by the person who stands in my way.
It's Yuugo.

「Yo」
「What are you trying to do? Yuugo, no, Natsume」
「I just thought that I should have you exit about here」

I return a tense voice to Yuugo who talks friendly.
Yuugo who says an unbelievable thing calmly.
I didn't know about it and swallowed saliva.

「It's a joke, right?」
「Does this looks like a joke? You're an eyesore」

At that moment, the smile disappears from Yuugo's face.

「This world is the world for me. The world for me to be the strongest and to reign. And yet, there's someone better than me」
「Why are you saying such a crazy thing? This world doesn't belongs to anyone. Return to sanity」
「I'm sane. It's a dream-like world where you can do anything if you have skills, you know? Isn't it that this world is exactly only for me? But you see, this world doesn't need people like you. So, die」

Yuugo draws his sword.
I also have no choice but to draw my sword.
I look at Yuugo's status.

『Human Race LV31 Name Yuugo Van Rengzand 
Status
 HP:628/628(Green)
 MP:566/566(Blue)
 SP:609/609(Yellow)
   :502/611(Red)
 Average Offensive Ability:608
 Average Defensive Ability:599
 Average Magic Ability:546
 Average Resistance Ability:522
 Average Speed Ability:583
Skill
 「Automatic HP Recovery LV4」 「MP Recovery Speed LV4」 「MP Consumption Down LV4」「SP Recovery Speed LV8」 「SP Consumption Down LV8」 「Magic Perception LV8」 「Magic Manipulation LV5」 「Magic Combat Act LV5」 「Magic Granting LV4」 「Offensive Magic Power LV2」 「Enhanced Destruction LV7」 「Enhanced Slashing LV7」 「Enhanced Blow LV4」 「Enhanced Flame LV4」 「Fighting Spirit LV7」 「Vitality Granting LV7」 「Vitality Attack LV7」 「Flame Attack LV3」 「Paralysis Attack LV2」 「Sword Talent LV6」 「Throw LV5」 「3D-Maneuver LV6」 「Concentration LV9」 「Prediction LV3」 「Calculation Processing LV3」 「Accuracy LV8」 「Evasion LV8」 「Stealth LV3」 「Silent LV1」 「Fire Magic LV3」 「Destruction Resistance LV2」 「Blow Resistance LV2」 「Slash Resistance LV3」 「Fire Resistance LV3」 「Poison Resistance LV2」 「Paralysis Resistance LV1」 「Pain Resistance LV1」 「Enhanced Vision LV10」 「Telephoto LV1」 「Enhanced Hearing LV10」 「Hearing Range Expansion LV1」 「Enhanced Smell LV8」 「Enhanced Taste LV7」 「Enhanced Touch LV8」 「Constitution LV5」 「Magic Well(魔蔵) LV4」 「Body Flicker(瞬身) LV5」 「Durability LV5」 「Herculean Strength LV5」 「Solid LV5」 「Mage LV4」 「Amulet LV3」 「Shrink Space(縮地) LV5」 「Emperor」 「n%I=W」 
 Skill points:350
Title
 「Monster Killer」』

Strong.
His status is a little physical unlike me. He has a firm strength.
Besides, this guy acquires skills assertively with skill points unlike me.
Above all, the most troublesome is the "Emperor" skill.

Emperor:Raise the effect of the skill. And, inflicts heresy attribute effect (Fear) to the opponent by overpowering』

The fear by overpowering is resisted for the time being.
But, it's a foul-like effect to raise the effect of the skill.

Yuugo brandish his sword.
I intercept it with my sword.
Ku, heavy!

「Fu, I know it. You never used skill points to acquire skills, right? In additon, you never raise your level. Points are things that are supposed to be used! Like this!」

Flame surges from Yuugo's sword.
I avoid it by a hair's breadth.

「If I do it too flashy, the others might notice it. So, just die quickly」
「Do you think that you can get away with that if you do such a thing?」
「It's alright. I'm the main of this world's future, you know? Of course I will be forgiven even if I do anything. Besides, the preparations are made properly. My subordinate should be disposing the others at this time. I will release the monster that I brought after I killed you. It's a powerful guy that won't be generated here usually. Something like the pitiful students and teachers have been devoured by the monster that generated suddenly. I will defeat that monster, and return alive. It's such a scenario」
「Such a careless plan, do you think that you won't be accused?」
「Who? Who will? Here is not Japan. I'm the future Sword Emperor, you know?  Even if it's a little unnatural, who can state their opinions to me? And, is it fine to make it into an international problem? There's no way it would be fine. That's how it is. You shouldn't think that all the crimes must be make public like Japan」

I'm dumbfounded.
To Yuugo who had the idea that's too un-Japanese.
And, he accepts it naturally.

「Good bye. I will at least remember you in the corner of my memory」

The sword swing downwards while cladding in huge flame.
However, it didn't reach me.

Yuugo's body blown off suddenly.

「Natsume-kun. You did too much」

A horrifying cold tone different from the usual dull voice.
The overwhelming presence that doesn't match the figure of the small elf.
Oka-chan Sensei appeared there.

「Your plan is already crushed. Your subordinates have all been restricted. And, I have disposed the monster that you brought along」
「Wh-What!?」
「It seems that you have been paying attention on Shun-kun, but it looks like you underestimated me too much. Sorry, but Sensei can't afford to overlook your rampage anymore」

Sensei walks up to the fallen Yuugo.
Yuugo tries to launch a surprise attack,

「Guha!?」

He was struck to the ground by something invisible.
That must be the thing that blew Yuugo's body off a while ago.
Perhaps, it's a wind-type magic.

Sensei's hand grips Yuugo's head.
And, I perceive the flow of magical power there.
Some kind of magic seemed to be put on Yuugo.

「Activate the Ruler Class Privilege. By the Ruler's request, activate the Ruler exclusive skill. Agreement of activation」
「I agree」

From Yuugo's mouth, a flat voice different from his usual voice is raised.
The magic from a little while ago, is that the "Hypnosis" by the "Heresy Magic" that's said to be forbidden?

My surprise doesn't ends there.
Rather, a further surprise attacks me.
Yuugo's status displayed by "Appraisal" falls rapidly.
Furthermore, the skills are disappearing rapidly.
Yuugo's skill became only the mysterious garbled text skill in no time.

「!? What did you do to me!?」

Yuugo who finally returned to sanity, shouts.

「Sensei lowered your status and deprived your skills」
「Wha-!? There's no way such thing can be done!?」
「Shun-kun, how's the "Appraisal" result?」
「... Sensei is right, all of your status have fall to 30. In addition, the skill doesn't remain, too」
「Wh-Wha...」
「This world is not yours. Reflect on this at this time and Sensei recommend living as a normal person from now on. Even if you become stronger by acquiring skills, there are no good things about it...」

Yuugo who becomes dumbfounded.
I who's confused.

The exploration class was stopped afterwards.
Palton and Oriza-sensei were safe.
I heard that it was about to get dangerous, but thanks to Sensei's help, there was no serious wounds.
All of Yuugo's subordinates who attacked them were captured.
However, no one confessed their relation with Yuugo, and because Yuugo himself kept feigning ignorance, there was no blame on Yuugo.
Is this also a judgment that thinks about international relations?
I was made to really recognize that the common sense here is different from Japan.

By the way, after I return, I'm troubled because Sue clings to me in tears. 

87 comments:

  1. author posted a funny comment. He pointed that the Gross Eater title for noble human is impossible, usually it's got by poor people, if they eat rotten food and... stay alive after that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's exotic food, probably.

      The french is eating escargot too, I think. For some people, that may be kind of weird, but it may be more common in french. So it is just a matter of perception.

      Or maybe it is surstromming? Well, we don't know how gourmet-type character eats there.

      Delete
    2. It's not ! absolutely not common for most french people ! I'm french and most (if not all) of the people I know either never ate snails, or only did it once (althought we indeed eat lots of seafood ressembling snails). I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but it's rare indeed (and only in 'haute cuisine').

      Well, aside from my pointlessly long rant, your point is most valid in my opinion. It is mostly a matter of perception.

      Delete
    3. I love snails, we called it 'siput sedut' or mud creeper. 'siput' is snails and 'sedut' is suck. we eat the snails by sucking from the opening. its advised not to look at what we just sucked since the entrails look very slimy and gross.

      Delete
    4. Remember to eat snails from approved farms. I like eating snails till my uncle reminded me of parasites.

      Delete
    5. i think the title is more related to the state of the food than the looks of it, and the author comment seems related to that, i mean, how would fare a noble who has only been fed high-medium ranked cuisine with for example, a wild rat or some expired food, their stomachs are not used to it and are quite frailier than usual, unless they receive spartan training from early

      Delete
  2. Wow... simply wow. What op-ness and much stupidity in one chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank all the gods that Shun isn't the MC and kingdom isn't the main story line.

      Otherwise, I can't put up with the cliche noble trash talk bullshit at all!!

      Delete
  3. Well thanks for the chapter Turb0, see ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *looks at Yuugo's status*

    .....No sin, no virtue.
    Heh, he's nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the way you think.

      Delete
  5. Oka-san has already discovered the secret mechanics of the world ?! who knows, maybe she even already meet with kumoko ?
    Thanks for the chapters !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I agree, that sure is a convenient way to get rid of an opponent without killing them. Would'nt work on kumoko-chan though, she's immune to mind attacks

      Delete
    2. Heresy Null for the win!

      Delete
    3. but that wasnt heresy magic. that was clearly some power that has to do with this ruler and administrator kumos finding out

      Delete
    4. They are talking about the Hypnosis, not the Ruler thingy.

      Delete
    5. Pride will never let anything to overrule its authority... Because it's pride you know...

      Delete
    6. If teacher have some of sins it virtues and know of "ruler" and "administration" this novel is getting worse, why author is makeing this side story series like it is main story and give OP skill's to reincarnated people makeing world only stupid and annoying (on side story only) PS I hope kumoku-chan don't leave dungeon and go to this bullshit world

      Delete
    7. Yo, this Shiro dude seriously need to stop bitching on almost every side story. Keep that negativity on yourself.

      Delete
  7. That was too OP from Sensei. Lost a lot of my enthusiasm as of this chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm, maybe.... however i think shes going to be a bad guy.
      I mean she says she "gathered" everyone else from the class and is keeping them safe, however the way that it was mentioned that she didn't gather 4 people because they had too high of a position makes me believe that it was probably closer to kidnapping. maybe shes that OP because she has drained all their skills/skill points.

      Definately think that she will be a enemy.

      Delete
    2. i think too she will be probable a enemy,yuugo go crazy after the reincarnation process and theres the crazy fanatical religion girl.

      Delete
  8. This was so amazingly cool! And the mystery of the world is starting to be revealed.... so epic!!!

    Thanks so much for all your hard work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If Shun's Appraisal can see status and skill, does it mean that his Appraisal LV is quite high?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sensei definetly has some sins and virtues :D
    What will happen if she meets Kumo? xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its like this.
    Admin >>>> Ruler >>>>>>>hero/demon lord >> mere mortals

    Or
    (MA. Area) ADMIN >>> Rulers
    [[[[[[ Wall that cant be passed ]]]]]]
    (System of W) hero/demon lord >>> others (mere mortals)

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Magic Store" should probably be "Magic Well" for English version as that's what it's usually called.

    "Instant Body" in English Game-Lingo would be "Jaunt." The ability is supposed to be "teleport during combat"

    "Shrink" is the ability to like bend space to cover more ground with fewer steps so "Shrink Space" would be more apt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aka flash step

      Delete
    2. @Neamh I definitely agree with changing 縮地 aka "Shukuchi" to "Shrink Space". Couldn't find a translation while looking it up even though I've seen it used before. For your "Jaunt" suggestion, I actually haven't seen that used much in games. I think blink is more common, but that's just my experience. Potentially, it could also be translated as "Body Flicker" because that's what the Naruto translation uses for "瞬身" aka "Shunshin".

      @Arnold while you could potentially use flash step because it's close enough, I think it would be literally incorrect because "Flash Step" is translated from 瞬歩 aka "Shunpo" and what we have here is "瞬身" aka "Shunshin".


      Delete
    3. Okay. Changed to Magic Well, Body Flicker and Shrink Space

      Delete
  15. so that is ruler/ area declaration mean..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wait, if shun's appraisal-sama is able to look at other's skill wouldn't that means its level is quite high right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And oka chan remind me of aang,,,,

      Delete
    2. It does seem odd since he doesn't seem to let it run all the time like our MC.

      Delete
    3. maybe it's because the target is fellow human
      monsters have their evolution ranks, so it would be harder to appraise monsters of higher rank

      well, just take it with grains of salt

      Delete
    4. Except, Kumo's appraisal is the one we're familiar with, and didn't even show her own titles until, what, level 7? And it only started pulling no-failures after level, what, 9? It had the same compatibility between Shun and Kumo, so yes, it should be high if it's this reliable.

      Delete
  17. lol. How depressing that years of effort is wiped away in seconds. This guy sucks though it he used almost all 50,000 points and only got that many skills. I assume that humans are locked at 10 skill points per level. Maybe that's why they got such an absurd amount while Kumoko only got 100. Well that and Kumoko resetting her level/evolving bonus and thus being able to level much easier.

    I wonder how easy it was for Shun to get his Appraisal up to a high level.

    I see you got my tip about spacing between skills. Means I wasted my time repeating it last chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appraisal lvl 10 should let one check the weaknesses of the species. That way our MC would know what besides fire she's weak too.

      Delete
    2. She could probably check the details tab of her Resistances stat to check, but she never does for some reason.

      Delete
    3. assuming the level cap is 100, a human can only have 100xskill point
      but monsters evolve after reaching certain level and their level return to 1, this makes their total level possibly over nine thousand

      if she get the same amount of skill point each level, she woul--- oh wait, she already have increased skill point per level, lol

      Delete
  18. well I didn't expect that Sensei worries me more and more I'm betting on her being a last boss opponent for our favorite spider assassin/(future mage/ruler)
    Is it just me or is anyone else getting Yandere vibes towards the students I feel scared for all the students in the village....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that that's not the first time she's had to do that to a student. I also think that one of the students that she can't find was reborn a demon and may be in position to be the next demon lord.

      Delete
    2. Another thought, she somehow knows that 4 students are dead and doesn't want to tank about it. who wants to bet that she killed them.

      Delete
  19. Can't wait for oka-chan sensei and kumoko-chan's meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the chapter! It will be interesting if Oka-sensei and kumoko were forced to fight. Though right now maybe kumoko isn't strong enough yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends on which "now" you're talking about.
      Because both stories are on different time axis.
      And the "now" kumo-ko well lets just say......

      Delete
    2. let's better not, arnold.

      Delete
    3. arnold, that was, again, something that's important that wasn't suppose to be explained yet...

      Delete
    4. I always suspected that the stories were taking place at different times, seems weird that everyone except kumo-chan all got reincarnated at the same time. if the events in the dungeon only took months, i wonder how OP she will be in like 16 years or whatever time the side story is in.

      Delete
  21. weeeaaakk shun and yuugo are way weaker than kumoko atm even though they have been sheltered and given shit ton of skill points and time to train.
    I bet sensei has a really high understanding of how the world works and a good idea about the system allready with atleast 1 ruler ability.

    ReplyDelete
  22. God I can't wait for Kumoko and the class to meet again :<

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hmm, I suspect that sensei is the Ruler of either Greed or Envy...
    Thank you for the chapters..
    Sigh, though somehow I just can't like the S chapters..
    Even if it has a lot of crucial information about the story..
    Maybe it's because the tone is different, darker and more serious than Kumoko-chan's..
    So the S chaps feels a bit disconnected to me..
    I want another chapter series of another missing classmate, and this classmate is a G*, to be specific a flying G*..
    Spider and G*, the Two Terrors..
    (G*= Gokiburi= C*ckroa*h)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This guy piss me off somehow...I wonder why?
    Must be because despite living for so many year he actually much weaker than Kumo-chan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well remember that he's a human. Humans are pretty much defenseless for years after birth. As a monster Kumoko could fight from birth. She probably got at least 8 years on them.

      Delete
  25. "Although she is acting at the back, she won't tell us about the contents."

    Could this be "Although she is acting behind the scenes"? Based on the context, I think that's closer. Just nitpicking! Thanks for the translations!

    ReplyDelete
  26. It is definitely a Power Stealing ability. Steals away skills and experience. With a power like that, it would be unnecessary to kill those other former students. We can pretty much eliminate her as suspicious killer of her students and just say that they just died due to the harsh world.

    ReplyDelete
  27. isnt Yuugos skills kind of weak considering that he has reached level 31?
    and how did he reach level 31 without becoming a monster slaughterer?
    maybe humans have lower requirments for leveling up an in exchange have a lower Skill Proficiency Level Up Bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. so elf-sensei was ruler class just like jean de arc and amakusa shiro..........

    ReplyDelete
  30. Seriously Shun is too much of an idiot sometimes...I don't hate it but this time I can't help but be angry. He had known for awhile he was being targeted yet did no preparation. Hes been to sheltered as a prince...

    Sensei is ruler class...unbelievable. But amazing too!
    I think she's lying though. She didn't deprived them but more like Locked and sealed his abilities. Maybe she has hope for her student will change? I really love Sensei. She's an amazing character and I can't help but wonder how she will behave meeting another Ruler class?(our adorable spider)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you for the chapter and all the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  32. "Yuugo's body blown off"
    What does that mean? Twice you say the body was blown off, but this doesn't really mean anything in english and none of the surrounding text clarifies it. If we were to interpret it literally, it would be that Yuugo was decapitated and left a floating talking head.

    Maybe he was sent flying by a blow? Best I can figure.

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is kind of bullshit. So that dude can kill a prince of another country and nothing will happen coz he is the future emperor of the human strongest country BUT some random elf chick can crush the same "future emperor of the human strongest country" and nothing happens to her? I call this bullshit.

    The plot armors in those kind of Mary Sue novels are only credible for m*r*ns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He could "allegedly" kill royalty of another country and get away with it, if there were no survivors like he planned. Oka could crush him like she did and get away with it, with survivors, because there's no way he would admit to plotting to TPK his entire group just to end up this much weaker for it.

      It's not plot armor. It's DiGiorno.

      Delete
  34. Thank you very much for the translation work. I'm really enjoying this.
    -

    Watch Yuugo show up later in the story and be part of a major plot twist and/or having actually started over and become powerful again.
    Probably with either 「Wrath」or 「Humility」as well, depending on how he deals with starting over from level 1.

    I assume the teacher has 「Lust」 and/or 「Greed」 since she seems to be able and willing to just take what she wants now. She did go through all the qualifications to become a teacher for the sole reason of creating a mate among the students. Maybe she has 「Dilligance」 as well?

    One of those might be why she can decline Appraisals; she keeps her status info to herself.
    She only said that having Appraisal lets you detect being Appraised, but never said anything about the ability to conceal info.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ahh~ it's so satisfying to see narcissistic idiots completely depraved of everything that makes them think their above others... if only this was possible in real life... so many idiots would finally learn something for once... maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I know this kindna late but still i have to make my guess here:
    - That sensei maybe, just maybe last boss:
    + She have level reduce (aborb) and the title of this chapter is ruler class, maybe she have a Sin or Vitual skill
    + She have to use Anti-Apraise skill which is supicious cus even if Shun Apraise her because they are close she should show him but instead she threaten every one with death. Maybe because she have to hide the Taboo and Sin skill?
    + Her personality is harsh. It's hard to image a happy person who do every thing for the thing she love (on her previous life) and always care/know about other is harsh to every one, much fear by her own kind (elf). I think something in the past make her change. My biggest guess it's that one of the student attack her like what Yuugo did with Shun. That make her fear other student might also do that -> She start searching for her student in order to group/ "protect" / "Seal/Steal!!" they skils / level / skill points.
    + The student who is death is the one she find but know the truth about her/gone insean so She kill them. That the only explain why she know they name. I think no one can know other name unless they tell when they meet each other. She must met them in the past for sure
    - I think the ruler skill can only be oftain when you have commint Taboo skill. The explain why Kuro chan see them while Shun can't (he have 100000 skill point range so that no way he can't see Pride (exp up skill that he can't find) even if his compatibility with Pride is worst (10000 point maybe) cus he nerver commint Taboo. Sensei might when she fight with other student
    - The biggest one that i fear to write here is that: MAYBE KURO-CHAN IS DEATH/TWICE
    + It's too strange that she only have 100 skill point in spite that the world favor her in many way like the compatibility with Aprasie/Idaten... The way i think is that she met sensei and die -> lost all her points and memory of 2nd life (kuro is 3rd)
    + (small note) in 4 people that confirm is death there is one girl name Hiiro?!?
    + (another small note) the time flow in main and side story is different. Given that the whole class reborn at the same time (Shun/Katie/Yuugo...) there shouldn't be any one who reborn late.But given Kuro raise speed. Max time she need to become powerfull might just 3 years while Shun and the rest need at least 18 to be able t allowed to go out side and o have good level and skills
    => BIG GUESS: sensei killed Kuro (Hiiro) -> throwed her body in side Elro Great Labyrinth Upper Layer -> Mother ate her -> give birth for her again in spider form -> She lost her memory and begin a new life as Kuro


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be happy if some one can comfirm is my guess is right or wrong. But just leave it at (Right/Wrong) please don't spolie any thing. Thank :v
      Thank you for your hard work Turb0 !

      Delete
    2. And for why she still have her 1st life memory maybe thank to the n% = w skills that keep her soul in 1st the same which explain why she don't have 2nd life memory

      Delete
    3. I am currently on chap 277, so I can only base on the story up to that point and I forgot some details.
      -last boss: not likely, so I'll say (wrong).
      -sensei has taboo and sin/virtue skill: maybe, I forgot the details, I'll say (right).
      -once been attacked by student/gather them to steal skills/insane: (wrong)
      -to seal skills: (kinda right)
      -killed the students: (wrong). I haven't read how the students died but there is a reason why she knew the condition of almost all of them.
      -Have to commit taboo to get ruler: (wrong) I think.
      -MAYBE KURO-CHAN IS DEATH/TWICE: (wrong)
      -100 skill point: the reason for the difference in her situation compared to other reincarnators will be explained later.
      -there is one girl name Hiiro among confirmed death according to sensei: yes.
      -time difference between main and side/kuro-chan's faster growth speed: (right)
      -BIG GUESS: (wrong)

      Delete
    4. sorry, I should use her correct name "Kumo-chan". Kuro (black) is the name of someone else.

      Delete
  37. Wow, can Kumoko do similar things? I think he still has no privileges as a Ruler though. Ah, she has that sin punishment skill, but she can't use it.

    I wonder how Sensei acquired the Ruler skill.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I was already laughing at him for having Poison resistance lvl 2 but... then GM Sensei dropped by. Now the only problem child is the cult-chan?

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow... how to completely invalidate and ruin your own setting... I've only seen this level of asinine bullshit like twice ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How was the setting ruined exactly? Up to this point there hasn't been any real information on the setting.

      Delete
  40. Sensei probably has advanced version of Heresy skills. She might also have made a deal with those 'administrators' mentioned previously.

    ReplyDelete