Pages

Monday 17 August 2015

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Chapter S16

Shun 16.
That Yuugo....


S16 The unrest that creeps to the peaceful shadow

Yuugo didn't came to the classes after that.
It seems that he's still staying in the academy, but I never saw Yuugo after that incident.
It was the same even if I asked Sue and Katia.

「He should just die because he make a move on Nii-sama」
「Sue. You must not say such a silly thing. However, I certainly can't agree that there's no blame」

The criminals who attacked Palton and the others seems to have committed suicide without confessing any information after all.
In the confinement place where they are restricted, it seems that the preparations to let them confess was not able to be done.
By the way, in the matter that's considered to be important, when a person is forced to confess, a certain item is used.
It's the curse tool that's loaded with the power of the "Heresy Magic" that's said to be forbidden.

"Heresy Magic" is said to be a magic that violates the soul, so the prohibition of acquisition is announced by the church.
The person who has this magic skill will be arrested by the church, and the person will either be placed under the management of the church throughout the life or be executed.
Of course the item that's loaded with the power of "Heresy Magic" is managed strictly by the church, but a person must request to the church to use it and it's permitted to use it when the church judged that the content of the request is appropriate.

Even in this incident, after the criminals were made to transport to the royal capital, they should be forced to confess using the item.
They might have committed suicide because they foresee that.
I was made to recognize this world and the world of my previous life are different again.

「Even if they can't prove the relation to the assailants, it's a fact that the person himself attacked the royalty of another country. Don't you find it strange that he's not charged with a crime?」

To Katia's question, I can't answer.
Certainly, the fact that I was attacked by that guy doesn't change.
But still, there was no blame in that guy.
It's an unimaginable thing in Japan.

「There's nothing strange about it. Because here is such a world」

The one who answered Katia's question was Yuri.

「Shun-kun and the others might not realized it because you are all at that position. The social position of this world has power that's much stronger than what everyone think. Because I'm a former orphan and a commoner, I have seen this kind of thing a lot of times. There was a person who was executed after being hit by a noble because the noble's hand was hurt when hitting the person. There was a family who were executed because the vegetables sold were infested with insects. This kind of story overflows throughout the world」

Not only me but Katia also became speechless.
We might not know about the world at all.

「The difference of the social position is an absolute difference. Yuugo-kun is the next Emperor of the world eminent large country. It's a simple thing to make an incident like this unsettled」

Katia who looks bitter.
My face would also be the similar.

「Therefore, Divine Word is the true equality. Divine Word won't discriminates anyone. Divine Word grants benefits equally to everyone. Divine Word is the truth of this world and the light that wraps everything!」

I leave Yuri who have started a trip.
When it comes to this, she won't stop.
Even if there's no listener, she will continue to talk about the magnificence of Divine Word endlessly.
Although I listened to her at first, I became good at pretending to listen to her and ignore the contents now.

I think about Yuugo while ignoring the Divine Word admiration of Yuri who has sparkling eyes.
What will happen to that guy in the future?
Status is lowered, and all of the skills were lost.
Perhaps, he's same as me, the "Emperor" skill that he has by nature was lost.

The only skill remained was the 「n%I=W」 that has an unknown effect.
Sensei didn't erase this skill.
Did she left it on purpose? Or, was it because she's not able to erase it?
Apparently, this mysterious skill is a skill peculiar to we who reincarnated.
Both Katia and Yuri have this skill.
And, probably Sensei too.
What kind of meaning does this skill has?

However, at present, this skill hasn't showed its effect.
A skill that doesn't shows its effect even by possessing it.
Such a thing is useless.

If I think about that, Yuugo would lose all his skills.
His status is the low rank monster class.
There's no skill that can be relied on either.
Speaking frankly, the current Yuugo has fell to the weakest class as a human.

The weakening of Yuugo will also be widely known someday.
If that happens, then I don't know what will happen to his future.
The worst case, breaking off the relations might be announced from the native country.
His native country, the Rengzant Empire where power is everything.
Will he who became weak still maintain as the successor to the throne?

When thinking so, this might be the punishment given to him.
Yuugo indulged in power.
After being indulged in power, even his mind has suffered.
Will there be hope to live in a man who lost all his powers?

Would I indulge in power like Yuugo if Julius nii-sama, Sue and Katia doesn't exist?
I think that it's not impossible.
I know the person who's stronger than me.
But still, I think that I will get drunk on my own strength suddenly once in a while.

I might be actually strong.
Yuugo becomes arrogant to that extent, so I'm sure that there's no one stronger than him in his surroundings.
Even the Rengzant Empire's true strength supremacy principle that's said to be a battleground.
Then, even if there's a difference in magic or physical, I who have the status that's almost equal to him might be considerably strong.

If that's the case, then if the environment is different, it might be me who will become like Yuugo.

I shivered when I think about it.
Possibly, the one who's status and skills got deprived by Sensei might be me.

Sensei, that person is also terrifying.

Because I entered the academy and my age reached the standard, I acquired some magic skills.
I don't know what will happen if I wasn't saved by Sensei that time.
But, even if I win or lose, it might have become a fierce battle that it won't end with a scratch.
Even if I'm peace-loving idiot, but still, in that situation, I should have done one counterattack at least.
However, I'm sure that I will hesitate about giving the decisive blow.
When thinking about it, I think that the winning rate of Yuugo who don't hesitates is higher.

And, Sensei neutralized that Yuugo easily.
In other words, I can't win against Sensei too.
What if Sensei tries to weakens me and Katia?
I don't have the technique to resist.

After that incident, Sensei didn't come to the class again.
Although it's the usual, such action seems to be even more weird if it's after that incident.

What kind of activity does Sensei do in the back?
How did she acquire such power?
What is she trying to do with such power?

I don't know.
It's full of things that I don't understand.
But, I don't think that I can get the answer even if I ask the person.
Besides, I'm scared that I will stir up a hornet's nest if I poke it poorly.

However, although it's my intuition, I think that Sensei is not an enemy.
Although what she's doing in the back is a mystery, I think that she's not doing something that will harm us.
Although it's not possible to know about it now, I think that a day when everything is spoken will surely come.
I decide to believe in Sensei and wait till then.

「That's why! Shun-kun should also convert into the Divine Word Religion!」

When I was ignoring Yuri, my hand was clasped by her before I know and I was pressed for an answer.

「Ah, although I admit that the Divine Word Religion is excellent, I will refrain from it」

I unbind Yuri's hands gently while cold sweat flows down because Sue engender a silent pressure.
Recently, Yuri has been pressing on me whether to convert into the Divine Word Religion or not.
Although I decline her gently every time, Yuri doesn't give up.
Because Sue seems to lose her temper every time, I want Yuri to stop because it makes me feel nervous.

Hmm?
Although it's as usual that Sue scowls at Yuri, Katia looks strange.
Usually, she would made an amazed face in such time, what's wrong?

「Katia, what happened?」
「Eh? Nothing. What's it suddenly?」
「No, because Katia's state was somewhat strange」
「Haa. I'm as usual」
「Is that so? If you are ill, then say so, okay?」
「Yes. There's no need to worry」

Because the person herself says that she's fine, it should be all right.
And, when I turned around, Sue and Yuri looked strange this time.

「This time is you guys. What's wrong?」
「No, it's nothing」
「?」

Sue and Yuri look at each other, and both looked strange.
I have no idea what's going on.
After all, everyone have a strange look on that day.


*************************


「Sue-chan, what do you think of it?」
「Not yet. But, it's not impossible」
「You think so too?」
「That's bad. Very bad」
「It's bad. Very bad」
「But, it can't be stopped」
「This might be a formidable enemy」
「Muu. It's not decided to be like that yet」
「You're right. As for us, we can only pray that it won't happen」


*************************


「Damn it! Like I will let it end here! This world is mine! Mine, only mine, the world only for me! I won't accept such an end! I won't accept it! I won't let it end until I obtain everything!」

《Skill proficiency reached. Acquired skill 『Desire LV1』》

「That fucking elf! I'll absolutely get my revenge! I won't forgive you, absolutely won't forgive you!」

《Skill proficiency reached. Acquired skill 『Anger LV1』》

「I will definitely deprive all of your things someday! In the same way as you did to me!」

《Skill proficiency reached. Acquired skill 『Seizure LV1』》

「Just wait for me! I will destroy everything that guy values! On top of that, I'll rape that fucking bitch and won't stop even if she cries or screams while laughing!」

《Skill proficiency reached. Acquired skill 『Lewd Technique(淫技) LV1』》

「Just wait for me! I will take back this world!」

86 comments:

  1. Still first XD
    TY for chapter :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why didn't she just kill this guy off instead of leaving him as a ticking timebomb which might go off at any moment.
      It seems like she was overconfident in her abilities.

      Delete
    2. Because they don't ever kill people in Japanese light novels. Unless it was an accidental death or the murderer was a bad guy.

      Delete
    3. There will be many deaths in the Future

      Delete
    4. I agree, they should've killed Yuugo instead give him a chance to live

      Delete
    5. I mean she, argh autocorrect

      Delete
  2. *Expresses gratitude by bowing*
    *Bowing intensifies*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Katia is starting to become a girl in body as well as mind and soul. The sensei is as sick as Yuugo man. Oh well thanks for the effort. See you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Her body is affecting her mind too. Yuugo now have lewd technique. He might try using it on Katia, i think.

      Delete
    2. btw, is Sensei taking away the skills, or is she erasing his skills? :p

      Delete
    3. I feel that she steals the skills and maybe the stats instead of erasing. Makes sense that her strength is so high then.

      Maybe she can only steal from the people who have n%I=W
      which could explain the missing 2 or 3 people excluding kumoko.
      She already stole their power, with the Ruler of Greed skill or something

      Delete
    4. its cos she's the teacher. she has power over the students who have the mysterious ability

      Delete
  4. That Yugo~ As expected of our potential antagonist~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like he'll get some "ruler of" skills of his own.

      Delete
    2. Kumo will gobble him up :3 The real Antagonist will be Sensei :D

      Delete
    3. the possibilty are greed,lust and wrath.. but i'm thinking he got greed

      Delete
    4. I don't really see any reason why he'd fight Kumo at this point. He'll probably stay and Shun/sensei's enemy.

      I also think he could get envy on top of the other three.

      Delete
    5. pretty sure sensei is the ruler of greed(she is definetly a ruler,the skill asked her for confirmation)
      and yugo ruler of lust
      shun ruler of wrath after his sister or katia get raped or killed or both or kidnapped raped (ofc its yuugo)
      and kumochans sweet life continues

      Delete
    6. I feel like sensei is greed yuugo is wrath and shun is one of the virtues

      Delete
    7. Sensei could be Temperance or Justice. I feel like Yuugo is going to end up with all four of the Sins he's displaying (envy, wrath, greed, lust) just like how Kumo-chan is ruler of the sin of Pride, the virtue of Patience, and... Okay Wisdom is weird, probably because the Admin wrote it special for her instead of it being part of the system from the beginning. But Yuugo is perfectly positioned to be her dark mirror once he works his way back up through the power of the Deadly Sin skills.

      Delete
  5. but now maybe Yuugo will identify Kumoto as a reincarnated... he noticed the 「n%I=W」 skill as "identifies reincarnated people"...
    and who uses a "appraisal stone..." ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue and katia chat about a new enemy?
    Does that mean katia acknowledges it?
    A complicated feeling I have about such a thing has me squirming in delight.

    Shun, that harem bastard. Even his antagonist wants to rape him.
    (JK, I know it's elf, but that was good for a few laughs, right?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue and Yuri are talking about Katia is becoming potential rival!

      Delete
  7. As least he got some skills that seem like they might turn into virtues/sins....Actually all sins. 4 to boot. Greed, Wraith, Envy, and Lust. If he actually gets those then he'll probably be stronger than ever in no time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dunno, but he's not look smart enough to realize the existence of ruler class skills, and skills like King, Emperor, Satan, Hero are very powerful but can be overpowered with rulers.
      See, he didn't bought any, spending almost all his skill ps.
      Conditions to obtain ruler skills except buying it are obscured.

      Delete
    2. The skills are the only skills he has now so he's likely to have them appraised. They're also likely to be rather useful like overeating, appraisal, and detection were. He doesn't need to know that they'll turn into ruler class skills to level them into such. They may also level with him just being in that state of mind. Once one transforms the cat will be out of the bag and he'll focus on the others.

      Delete
    3. Ruler skills are actually incredibly hard to get.
      Even the current Demon Lord who is probably the second most op person only has one.

      Delete
    4. then, Kumo is pretty broken, huh?

      Delete
    5. Incredibly hard to get for regular people. That logic clearly doesn't apply to reincarnated people. They almost certainly learn faster than people naturally born into the world like the demon lord do(why they're all considered geniuses). Incredibly hard to get and Kumo is on her way to four, sensei has at least one, and this guy just got the beginning level of four if I'm right.

      Delete
    6. the beginning is not a problem. at all. please look at my skill type table - overeating/satiation, angry is placed at ruler support section.

      Kumo is having only 2 v/s ruler skills, wisdom is not a virtue/sin, it's a special skill created just for her by Administrator D, so it doesn't count.

      She won't acquire Gluttony from satiation though - by any means.

      Delete
    7. Wisdom is a ruler skills so it counts as a ruler skill. That is was created for her doesn't mean she's the only one that can get it.

      Just because someone speculates doesn't mean that you can post spoilers.

      Delete
    8. Me personally didn't post any spoilers though! i just gave a hint. it's not that simple.

      Delete
    9. Saying what will or won't happen is a spoiler. Unless of course you're just speculating yourself which you don't seem to be doing. Calling a spoiler a hint doesn't make it less of a spoiler.

      Delete
  8. 《Skill proficiency reached. Acquired skill 『Seizure LV1』》

    Hahahaha what a blast I had! Imagining him on the floor shaking "skill aquired seizure" ahahahha too good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's "seizure" in the sense of seizing someone else's property. Still a funny image though

      Delete
    2. Seizure represents Yuugo's ability to take whatever he wants. Many people have the opportunity to take things but don't act upon it due to lack of skill and drive in accomplishing that task. Yuugo will have both the drive and skill as he levels up that antagonistic skill.

      Delete
  9. Thanks so much for all your hard work!!! And... Yuugo turns gay? Iunno. But he partook of the crazy beans...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yuri can't go after Shun, she should only go after girls like Sue or Katia, otherwise Yuri won't be Yuri any more, just Pervy. :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the chapter!

    I really don't like that guy >.>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nodody does, thast why he´s just a mob-charakter~

      Delete
  12. Lewd technique?? Wouldnt that be lust already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. From what we see the Ruler class skills are considered max level skills. If it has a level number next to it then it's not Ruler class. It will probably evolve into Lust if leveled.

      Delete
    2. no they not a max level skills. it's something even more cooler and harder to obtain.

      rulers has no levels, realize it already.

      Delete
    3. I see the point went right over your head.

      The reason they don't have levels is because they're max level from the beginning. Just like magic extremity is the final skill in the magic manipulation field. It's probably the skill you get when you max out mana manipulation, MP Recovery Speed, and MP Consumption Down. Thus it's a max level skill despite not having levels.

      The ruler skills are likely the same. Wisdom was gained after maxing out Appraisal and Detection. It provides the abilities of both at max levels. Thus calling Wisdom a max level skill makes perfect sense. The other ruler skills appear to work the same based on this chapter.

      Delete
  13. don't you want to change seizure to deprive ??

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the S-chapters. Need that ShunXKatia development

    ReplyDelete
  15. Poor Kumo-chan, because she posses Heresy Magic, will be sent to prison when caught by church.

    :v

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to think of it, teacher already acquired rulers so she has taboo skill so she would be prisoned by church if appraised.....

      Delete
    2. Sensei is OP amongst the OP non-monster students. No one will dare to touch her. With the support of Shin and Katia, they can be invincible. Specially if Sue will help them out too.

      Delete
  16. Dammit there better be more Katia Side chapters because Shun's pov is too dense. I mean 'looks strange', that's the best he can describe it?

    ReplyDelete
  17. They could just straight up kill Yuugo... what's the Rengzant Empire going to do, attack and fight a two fronted war against both demons and the kingdom that holds the hero?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Eh? What happened to all the Skills being combat oriented? Well, whatever I guess.

    ReplyDelete

  19. 「Just wait for me! I will destroy everything that guy values! On top of that, I will rape that crying fucking amateur sloppily while laughing!」 (TL note: I hope I get this right)

    You got it wrong.

    "On top of that, I'll rape that fucking bitch [he's talking about sensei] and won't stop even if she cries or screams!"

    ~ estelion

    ReplyDelete
  20. idk, i feel like she didn't do enough
    people say murder is bad but half-assed justice is worse (kinda stole that from a manhwa (dear boy) though)

    thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woah Woah looks like Katia is falling for him... They use to be brothers and comrades but now that she has a body of a girl...maybe her sexual attractions changed with it?

    Yuri religion is flawed... What will she do when she encounter classmates who are monsters? Will she hate them too? I don't think Yuugo will stop here but I do think he will lose. Sensei is to smart and always a step ahead. Besides her group are other classmates with cheats and OP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *snickers* Well, I won't be one to spoil the fun.

      Delete
    2. Ohhh, so that's why. I thought something bad was happening. meh bad.

      Delete
  22. Yuugo activates seizure "Flops around on floor uncontrollably"

    ReplyDelete
  23. Don't rape her! She's a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. i know it might be late but i have read till this point but i think yugo have 4 of the initial deadly sins which is, envy, wrath, greed, and lust.
    While kumoko has 1 sin (pride) and 2 virtues (patience and wisdom) and i swear i haven't read the rest bythe time this comment is made.
    Sorry if it's turn out to be spoiler(looking at the 2 years gap i start reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think that oka-chan sensei has justice skill, and obviously this guy will get greed, wrath, envy, and lust. well, our kumoko-chan has abyssal magic that is super effective against sins so...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ruler of Lust in making? Or Greed? Or can he even reach that far without getting a reset from GM-chan?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sensei-san still cares about her students... I finally understand why I like this novel and arifureta. They have a lot of similarities

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wtf? Plot nonsense? What happened to there only being combat related skills?

    ReplyDelete
  29. One day he will definitely go into kumoko's lust hell

    ReplyDelete